what are you guys using to transport your MFC's in?

I got a chance to use my Axe FXII in 4CM mode a with my JVM yesterday at rehearsal
sounded killer, a little hissy but I threw a gate in after the FX loops block and it silenced it right up.
It's a little tight so I'll have to play with it but it worked great. I love the chorus pedals and the delays we have in the Axe.
I also have been using the Eternal love as a drive pedal and it sounds very good.
I'm still on 18.02 I'm hoping the G3'd drives sound even better, I'm waiting for the full release with Axe Edit before I upgrade though.

So when we were packing up my bass player handed me the MFC and said what do you put this in??

Good question I don't put it in anything, you guys have a case or a bag that you like for transporting this thing around.

I use the Wenger SwissGear laptop backpack. Get the one that stores a 17" screen laptop. I put my MFC-101, Mission pedals and all my cables into it. Here's the model: SwissGear Pegaus backpack. Super quality product - had it for 7 years with daily use and its still like new.

I'm still on 18.02 I'm hoping the G3'd drives sound even better, I'm waiting for the full release with Axe Edit before I upgrade though.

I quoted this because I would recommend @ least FW18.07 which corrected the UltraRes cab issue(s). I'm going to be upgrading to 18.12 later and am leery of upgrading to FW19 yet due to the same issue with drive levels.

To answer the original question I have a Pedaltrain-2 with a flight (hard) case. Phenomenal case and allows room for 2 expressions also (similar to what others have previously responded). I preferred the flight case in case I would ever have to stack my rig.

Foot_zps60wghrs5.jpg

That's exactly what I want. How donyou secure everything? Also what dimensions did you choose? Thanks!!
Inside dimensions are 37x15x5 inches. There's a 1" foam liner on the lid. I removed the rubber feet and replaced the screws thru a sort of plastic lining cut to size then velcroed everything!

Inside dimensions are 37x15x5 inches. There's a 1" foam liner on the lid. I removed the rubber feet and replaced the screws thru a sort of plastic lining cut to size then velcroed everything!

The velcro used to rip up on my old skb board. I was gonna drill it, but maybe I'll try the non destructive approach first.

I've got a n older pedaltrain PT2 and also a similar sized NYC case. I've been using the NYC board for the MFC, an FV-500 for expression and a Mission SP-1 for wah. I have the PT-2 full of various pedals I will sometimes run into the Axe of my various amps. I have a few pedals I like to use to supplement the Axe FX when playing in band settings, so I end up often having both. I just ordered one of the new Novo 32's from pedaltrain so that I can get everything on one board though along w/ the touring case.. didn't want the soft bag.

I used to wrap the MFC in a heavy towel before I got a used Pedaltrain Pro w/soft case in great shape on eBay. Fits the MFC and three (3) Mission expression pedals, all velcro'd to the PT with room to spare.

Used to use a Pedaltrain Pro until recently, switched to a larger PedalPad and while it's a lot heavier, I'm much more relaxed about transport and storage.

The big board holds my MFC, 4 Moog Exp pedals and 4 Boss switches without being cramped, plenty of room to move around.

Back
Top Bottom