WHAT ARE YOU EATING DURING SUPER BOWL?

bradlake

Axe-Master
New England Clam Chowder (yum) key lime pie , fried chicken and chilled seafood platter from Joes Stone Crab in
SoBe..they had a Philly Cheese Steak on special, but ..just didn’t seem right....

Guacamole, Queso with Salsa, Queso with Chili, Tortilla chips, Chicken Wings. All home made. Chocolate cake. My home made Magic Squares. Various chips.

Meatballs , Mac and cheese , Buffalo chicken dip , fruit platter.

First post made me hungry , now my own did too. How long before the game ? Lol

mr. Sting is about to perform a little on NBC as part of the pregame warmup...time for a chicken wing.

Am not going out for a Superbowl bash this year but my brother and his buddies always deep fry a turkey for the occasion, even when it's -25C/-13F out like it is right now (you gotta fry that critter outdoors).

I'm not a football fan although I do like watching the game, but I find observing beer drinking, hard-core sports fans losing their minds to be far more entertaining....for a while anyway lol.

Same thing we have every year (and the reason I probably won't make it past 60): pizza rolls and pigs in a blanket.

Oh and some crudités for the illusion of health....

OUT west we have ROUND TABLE PIZZA, Im having the combo wombo, coke zero, carrots and homeade spinach dip, and for dessert a hotfudge sunday with mint 'moosetracks' ice cream!

Back
Top Bottom