What A Tool!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I'm just pointing out your ridiculous stubborn arrogance man. You seem to let a lot of people on the internet bother you way too much. Also, I didn't insult your family at all, and I can mention them if I want. I wouldn't insult them though. They haven't shown any reason to do so =)

Hey, Pal-I have seen a bunch of his videos....did not appreciate any of them...mainly for the language and attitude. No you cannot mention my family ever again. How would you know the status of my family life. How do you know if my 2 kids are alive or dead? Friend you are walking down the wrong path here so just back off with the family talk. That's all I ask...I asked nice;twice. I am dead f&8^ing serious Pal. Believe it.

Oh, I see he's a metal guy from Canada and guess where that's where D2 and badguitarist are from. Bettin you guys play metal. Nothing wrong with that, but certainly does make sense now.....

Yes I am very stubborn and arrogant. But I am smart enough to NOT jump in a new arena start mouthing off when you have no idea what the history is with the forum and, well anybody

Call me all the names you like--Just talk to me and about me only.....when talking to me. Although I would rather you just went away. Far away. From me at least

Last edited:
Hey, Pal-I have seen a bunch of his videos....did not appreciate any of them...mainly for the language and attitude. No you cannot mention my family ever again. How would you know the status of my family life. How do you know if my 2 kids are alive or dead? Friend you are walking down the wrong path here so just back off with the family talk. That's all I ask...I asked nice;twice. I am dead f&8^ing serious Pal. Believe it.

Oh, I see he's a metal guy from Canada and guess where that's where D2 and badguitarist are from. Bettin you guys play metal. Nothing wrong with that, but certainly does make sense now.....

Yes I am very stubborn and arrogant. But I am smart enough to NOT jump in a new arena start mouthing off when you have no idea what the history is with the forum and, well anybody

Call me all the names you like--Just talk to me and about me only.....when talking to me. Although I would rather you just went away. Far away. From me at least

Dude... you've got some serious mental issues man. You have absolutely no problem being offensive, but oh shit, better not say anything that offends you! Now you're ragging on Canada and a genre of music. You're a damned idiot man. You don't like his language and attitude? Like your attitude is any worse? HAHAHA you should be a comic man. I honestly couldn't care less about the status of your family if they are dead or alive and well. You're letting a random guy on the internet bother you to the point here you're getting extremely defensive over literally nothing. You're "deal f&8^ing serious that I shouldn't talk about your family"? Dude, that's borderline threatening now. What are you going to do? Bench keyboard until you're all pumped up and come to Canada and do something about it? Quit being an internet though guy. You think the way you just asked me not to talk about your family was NICE? Good luck trying to pass that one off.

Your previous posts were idiotic man, and I pointed out why. Quit being so butthurt about it and move on with your day already. Go visit your dead kids or something. Quit letting me bother you.

I love how so many people still did not understand how Youtube works.

But here be some hints for you:
Glenn's "How to record heavy drums" series: 35k views on average. Contains actual helpful information.
Glenn's "Stupid Texts from Musicians" series: 150k views on average. Pure trolling.
Glenn's "Truth about expensive gear" video: 120k views in less than 2 weeks. Controversy.

Trolling generates 4 times the views of actual valuable content. Ergo, you troll.

He's just playing the game.

Last edited:
Can CrazyBadGuitarist and Stratman68 please take your argument off the forum, seeing as you both clearly want the last word?

So many threads on here descend into pointless arguments and it's really frustrating to open a thread to find that the latest posts are just two people engaged in keyboard one-upmanship over how they have interpreted each others' posts.

Back on topic, I find the majority of Glenn's videos annoying. He reminds me of some people I've met at music festivals - the 'I'm more metal than you' types who have to be loudest and sweariest. It's a shame because there are some really useful bits of information in some of his videos.

Still, he had the balls to address the issues with the video he posted. Most people wouldn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom