Whammy Preset Help

Satch4u3

Experienced
Hi guys - I have a preset with an 1 Oct Below setup using the CL Whammy. When I toe down it shoots the pitch down as expected but when I try and bring it back up, it goes back upto pitch very slow. I have other presets that are setup the exact same way but they are working fine. I have compared settings with both and I do not see any difference. I have also noticed that this sometimes when controlling the Wah Block as well. Can someone help me with this??

I am sorry I do not have any help for you. But I am curious what do you use the whammy pitch down for?

Hi guys - I have a preset with an 1 Oct Below setup using the CL Whammy. When I toe down it shoots the pitch down as expected but when I try and bring it back up, it goes back upto pitch very slow. I have other presets that are setup the exact same way but they are working fine. I have compared settings with both and I do not see any difference. I have also noticed that this sometimes when controlling the Wah Block as well. Can someone help me with this??
We can have a look, but would be handy if you upload the preset here.

Hmm... Hard to say without the preset, but check the "Damping" setting in the Modifier menu and see if it matches your other presets. :) (if you have a high value, say 700 ms+, then this should affect both up and down movement of the pedal though, and the pitch should "sway" really smoothly)

Copy the effect block from the preset that's working that should fix it. It won't tell you what was wrong though. That's what I would do!

if you have the same problem in two different blocks, then the problem lies with your pedal, or how it's calibrated

if you have the same problem in two different blocks, then the problem lies with your pedal, or how it's calibrated

I don't think it is a calibration issue. I can setup a patch with just a Wah and it works fine. Trying to recreate it with a new patch now.

I don't think it is a calibration issue. I can setup a patch with just a Wah and it works fine. Trying to recreate it with a new patch now.

Hmm...Just tried the preset. Everything seems to work fine here. As suggested by simeon and markmusicman, try to copy the block from another preset, start with a clean preset and re-calibrate the pedal and try to use a different cable (even though you would probably notice something is wrong during the calibration, but it's worth a shot.)

Back
Top Bottom