Went from MFC to Liquid Foot Pro+......WOW!!!

racetra

Inspired
I recently picked up a LF+Pro+. This is the way to get the most out of the Axe. Every button is individually programable and once ya get the jist of it, totally easy to program. It is also light. Made out of Aluminum instead of steel. GotMetalBoy has created a killer wiki that makes things pretty simple. The editor is great and is free. 7 different colors x 2 for each display. Tonight I programmed Chris's midi boost function. It took less than 2 minutes. I am using the 4CM and using my Blackstars 4 channels. Then I have 4 buttons setup for Preset switching. IAs for effects, Scenes. Its endless. I am new to Midi and so far this has been a great experience and it works great. $600 less than the GT too. I think it would be a good thing for Fractal to move in this direction with their controllers. Not to take away from the MFC. I gigged hard for years with this controller and its still workin fine. Just limited in the programming arena.

Yeah I have the 12+ and love it, came from an older pro, and jr. been with them for a while. great stuff. congrats.

Here's the link to the Wiki: FAMC Liquid Foot+: http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=FAMC_Liquid_Foot+

The link Knuckles pointed to is my Dropbox that has programming files that people have shared. The tutorial used to be a document but I converted it to the Wiki format and added it to the FAS Wiki, so it's easier to find.
Hey! I just wanted to say thank you for contributing to the wiki! It's a collaborative medium but often it's just a handful of people (maybe even just one person...yek) moving it forward. So, yea, like thanks for writing that done there!

Back
Top Bottom