Well, wish me luck....

sb3

Going in for Trigger Finger Release surgery today. Been having issues with my left index finger for a few years now and it effects how long I can play. So its time. Luckily my surgeon did my carpal tunnel two years ago and I was playing again in two weeks, so I'm hoping for a similar outcome this time too. Wish me luck. Thanks.

Mojo sent! The good thing is that those procedures have an extremely high success rate.

Reactions: sb3
Wishing you the best!

It’s amazing how they can do these type of procedures with minimal invasiveness. I had carpel tunnel release in both hands and the healing was quick. Now if I could only solve my slowly fusing arthritic wrist problems.

Sending positive vibes. Don't hurt the long game by rushing back into action. Slow and steady wins the recovery race.

Going in for Trigger Finger Release surgery today. Been having issues with my left index finger for a few years now and it effects how long I can play. So its time. Luckily my surgeon did my carpal tunnel two years ago and I was playing again in two weeks, so I'm hoping for a similar outcome this time too. Wish me luck. Thanks.
How'd we do?

Back
Top Bottom