Well this is embarrassing...

Robboman

Fractal Fanatic
An embarrassment of riches.

Fractal shipping is ultra fast..

4AgJ20F.jpg

Last edited:
I sold my MFC when I started using the FX8 and leaving the Axe-FX in the studio. Otherwise it would be in the family shot too :). Also their relative the Ultra.. that one moved to another city years ago.

Aaaand.. today's new firmware 1.1 is loaded. Nice to get new hardware and software on the same day!

Now to go get me AX8-Edit...

You know, for the record.. I considered that and fully realized posting that pic might be annoying to some, or many....

... I couldn't resist :)

At least one, maybe two of those boxes will end up being sold. I'm just not 100% sure which one(s) yet. Having all three at once will be a brief period, so I had to capture the moment.

I was almost sitting in the same position... sold the FX8 just before receiving the AX8, and sold the AxeII just after receiving the AX8.

No reason to be embarrassed. Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

You know, for the record.. I considered that and fully realized posting that pic might be annoying to some, or many....

... I couldn't resist :)

At least one, maybe two of those boxes will end up being sold. I'm just not 100% sure which one(s) yet. Having all three at once will be a brief period, so I had to capture the moment.

I bet you worked hard to get all that goodness. Enjoy dude!

Awesome collection!

Yep, Fractal ships fast. Ordered the Ax8 and it shipped the same day! Will be seeing her Monday!

I don't understand where you folks get your money from.
Not one bit jealous ... honest :)

Food and shelter are second to great tone :) .... I may have Robboman beat, I was just a little too embarrassed with an xl+,II mk1, mfc-101 mk1 & mk3 and AX8. I'm getting ready to do a little spring cleaning though :).

I work very hard for what I get and any extra cash goes toward tools, music related or computer related purchases. Wife, daughter and grand kids help me figure out what to do with the rest :). Not very many years ago I could only dream about most of these. I went through a period from age 17-21 I didn't own a guitar, and I found enough parts from a sears cameo strat, made a pickguard from wood paneling and cobbled together enough electronics to run it through my home stereo. This was my rig for 1 1/2 years or so.
It's been a fun journey though, I only wish I could have made a living at it :)

Back
Top Bottom