Well...loks like I am moving to the axe FX II Forum!

webe123

Inspired
I have enjoyed immensly all of the advice I have gotten over on this board for my Ultra, but I have sold and shipped off my axe fx Ultra and have just ordered an axe fx II today! I sold my last tube amp (Mesa Boogie Lonestar Classic 2x12) as well as the ultra to fund it.

So it looks like I will be not visiting here as much, but have enjoyed the experience I have had here.

Looks like I am going to a new forum "home" on the axe fx II forum, as that is where I will spend most of my time.

But I will drop in and lurk from time to time to see what is going on.

I WILL say this...The Axe FX Ultra is a fantastic unit and I would not have let it go if I was not going to have an axe II!

Hey, I have to have SOME kind of axe unit! LOL!

Take care everyone.

I have enjoyed immensly all of the advice I have gotten over on this board for my Ultra, but I have sold and shipped off my axe fx Ultra and have just ordered an axe fx II today! I sold my last tube amp (Mesa Boogie Lonestar Classic 2x12) as well as the ultra to fund it.

So it looks like I will be not visiting here as much, but have enjoyed the experience I have had here.

Looks like I am going to a new forum "home" on the axe fx II forum, as that is where I will spend most of my time.

But I will drop in and lurk from time to time to see what is going on.

I WILL say this...The Axe FX Ultra is a fantastic unit and I would not have let it go if I was not going to have an axe II!

Hey, I have to have SOME kind of axe unit! LOL!

Take care everyone.

Congrats on the purchase!

Back
Top Bottom