Welcome JOE SATRIANI to the Fractal Audio Systems artist roster!

Joe is the guy that made me say "I have to play guitar". Recently read his book and have been listening to a lot of his work. Fantastic that he's now an official endorser. Fractal Audio: where my guitar heroes are.

The funny thing is, I've gotten so used to these announcements that I'm not even a little bit surprised.

But I'm still very impressed. Congratulations!

The only thing left to say is: when will everyone else finally see the (little green) light?

Won't be long until Bonamassa & Timmons see the light... I hope lol

Fantastic news, that's pretty much all of my favourite musicians using this amazing piece of wizardry !!!

With Lights of Heaven, from Up In The Sky, Crazy Joey, The Enigmatic Surfing Alien, stepped Into The Light with Hands In The Air and began a New Day joining the Lords Of Karma that is the Fractal Family. Like a Super Colossal Shockwave Supernova, The Extremist sang his new Summer Song with Strange, New Chords Of Life--like beautiful Bells of Lal that were Not Of This Earth.

Said the Satch man as he rode away On Peregrine Wings under the Big Bad Moon, "It's not just A Phase I'm Going Through; to me, Fractal is Always With Me, Always With You."

Hey congrats! I remember scouring record stores when Not of This Earth came out trying to get a copy. I finally got it on cassette and wore out the tape. (walkmans were awesome!) It was a little weird, but in a good way. Surfing blew my mind when it came out.

Congrats to Cliff, Matt, and the rest of the FAS team. Another super-talented dude added to your roster. And congrats to Ian, for getting to meet and help out with Joe. I've always heard he and Sammy H. were two of the nicest guys in rock and roll.

Congrats to Cliff, Matt, and the rest of the FAS team. Another super-talented dude added to your roster. And congrats to Ian, for getting to meet and help out with Joe. I've always heard he and Sammy H. were two of the nicest guys in rock and roll.
My short time with them says that opinion of them holds up. Just super warm, funny and talented people.

CONGRATULATIONS guys :), I love Satch music before I start to play the guitar I think it's more than 15 years ago, ''Love Thing'' was the first song I covered from his music I remember that I couldn't stop crying while I was playing that song for the first time with 535Q and a Marshall AVT150, what a humble guy and musician, LOVE N RESPECT for Satch

Back
Top Bottom