Welcome DAVE MURRAY of IRON MAIDEN to the Fractal Audio Artist Roster

Dave Murray is the reason I started playing guitar. This is awesome!

Same here. The number of times I must have replayed the Rock in Rio dvd is insane. Before it came out, RTTHs live used to come on kerrang every now and then and I couldn't believe what I was seeing when it got on to the solo. Did a paper round for the biggest part of a year to get a cream Mexican fat strat I could mod up like Dave's ahh kids have it so easy these days... :p

Have a really good somewhere in time patch if you need it for the tour Dave 😁

Joking aside it's kind of strange when your hero's move to the gear youve been using for almost a decade. Particularly when you spent years gawping at their rigs!!!!

Great job Matt and team, can't wait to hear it in action in a couple of weeks

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! Would love to git my mitts on his presets. Dave & Adrian along with Reb Beach is why i play guitar and own a JMP-1/9200. i switched to Axe FX for when i needed to play silently and as a back up to my JMP-1 and to replace a fridge size rack of aging costly/hard to repair Rack FX units. Glad to see he is following suit and making his rigcloser to what im currently using since i see he still has his Marshall JMP-1s and the classic Marshall rack amps still with a AXE FX 3 Turbo just like i run. I ssume he kept the JMP-1 in his rack as a if all else fails backup.

Dude, that Voyager! Beautiful enviable collection.

Hands down the best metal band on the planet, congrats to Fractal!!! Converting Dave from JMPs to an Axe FX III is for me the absolute ultimate confirmation Cliff is the undisputed champion of modelling!

Plus Dave and crew are the nicest most fun blokes I've ever met!! Can't WAIT to see if Dave gifts us a GoT this coming Christmas! Hell, can't wait to see if Ade and Jan follow suit!!

UP THE IRONS!!! 🤘 🤘 🤘

Iron Maiden is responsible for my first taste of heavy metal and fast melodic guitars, they will always have a place in my history as a guitarist and musician. This is cool to see!

CSI:FRACTAL - the DAVE case
12 sec in the YOUTUBE trailer you see 1 AXE setting in about 10 pixels not-sharpness,,,,
NOW you only need the CSI:MIAMI Horatio Caine teams software converting blurry 5 pixels reflexes in mirrors
to 8K resolution in a minute and solve the PRESET mystery

Dude, that Voyager! Beautiful enviable collection.
Thank you I’m a big Reb fan and one of the reasons I play so of course I have both the Voyager and a FF Blue 87/88 Kramer Pacer Deluxe. The Voyager was always a dream guitar for me and a Family Friend who also gave me my frist guitar and tought me to play owned this one & I always lusted after it. Sadly for him and luckily for me he needed to free up some assets during lockdown 2020. I jumped on his very reasonable offer and will never part with it because it was a dream guitar and the sentimental value that came with it as I no longer have my frist guitar from him. Only way it will ever leave my hands is if he wants to buy it back for what he sold it to me for.

Thank you I’m a big Reb fan and one of the reasons I play so of course I have both the Voyager and a FF Blue 87/88 Kramer Pacer Deluxe. The Voyager was always a dream guitar for me and a Family Friend who also gave me my frist guitar and tought me to play owned this one & I always lusted after it. Sadly for him and luckily for me he needed to free up some assets during lockdown 2020. I jumped on his very reasonable offer and will never part with it because it was a dream guitar and the sentimental value that came with it as I no longer have my frist guitar from him. Only way it will ever leave my hands is if he wants to buy it back for what he sold it to me for.

Dude, Yes, that is absolutely the coolest design for me. A longtime dream for me was to have an Ed Roman Abstract Rebel, which is a copy of the Voyager design. I met Ed Roman though, and, although his shop was by leaps and bounds the most impressive I've ever set foot in, I did not get a good feel from the guy. I have no idea what the custom shop reputation was while he was around or what it is now, after his passing. But the designs!

CSI:FRACTAL - the DAVE case
12 sec in the YOUTUBE trailer you see 1 AXE setting in about 10 pixels not-sharpness,,,,
NOW you only need the CSI:MIAMI Horatio Caine teams software converting blurry 5 pixels reflexes in mirrors
to 8K resolution in a minute and solve the PRESET mystery
Computer Enhance!

Dude, Yes, that is absolutely the coolest design for me. A longtime dream for me was to have an Ed Roman Abstract Rebel, which is a copy of the Voyager design. I met Ed Roman though, and, although his shop was by leaps and bounds the most impressive I've ever set foot in, I did not get a good feel from the guy. I have no idea what the custom shop reputation was while he was around or what it is now, after his passing. But the designs!
Might Ed once aswell and i feel you on the bad vibes and his ego put me off but yes his shop always had cool stuff especially the Abstract stuff
and i always wanted one of his Abstract Caligula "Rand copies" never got one because he put me off. But if i ever come across one used at a decent price or a real Rand then ill grab one another dream guitar of mine.

Back
Top Bottom