Weird Spillover/trails issue with FX8

ejendres

I'm having a weird issue with spillover on my FX8. I am primary using the scene switch mode within a preset. When I go from a scene with no delay/reverb to a scene with delay/reverb I am hearing repeats/echo from the part I was playing before I switched. Essentially I am getting trails from a scene where the delay is bypassed.

Normally this wouldn't be especially apparent, but I have one scene where I've reduced the input gain to give myself a clean channel and the repeats are initially overwhelming when I switch.

Is this baked in with spillover on the FX8 or can I get rid of this and still have trails when switching from a wet scene?

I'm having a weird issue with spillover on my FX8. I am primary using the scene switch mode within a preset. When I go from a scene with no delay/reverb to a scene with delay/reverb I am hearing repeats/echo from the part I was playing before I switched. Essentially I am getting trails from a scene where the delay is bypassed.

Normally this wouldn't be especially apparent, but I have one scene where I've reduced the input gain to give myself a clean channel and the repeats are initially overwhelming when I switch.

Is this baked in with spillover on the FX8 or can I get rid of this and still have trails when switching from a wet scene?
Set the bypass mode of the delay to MUTE FX IN.

Back
Top Bottom