Weird new bug (FW 19b3) [NOT A BUG]

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
I have used the same template for as long as I can remember. I don't use scene controllers or anything like that. Just this weekend, when I kick in my null filter for a solo boost, i lose my delays. turning them off and back on in either Edit or with the MFC does nothing....I just get no delays as long as the filter is engaged. As soon as I turn it off, the delays return. I can't figure it out....nothing else is changing....it happens whether it's a scene change or I use an IA to engage it.

Last edited by a moderator:
your filter block has Pan Left and Pan Right both set to 0. this means nothing is panned and therefore mono, which then makes your delays phase cancel.

set Pan Left to -100 and Pan Right to 100. done.

so strange, lol...i've never changed those settings and have been using this template for at least a year without the issue. oh well, thanks for the fix, Chris!

Weird new bug (FW 19b3)

so strange, lol...i've never changed those settings and have been using this template for at least a year without the issue. oh well, thanks for the fix, Chris!

yeah i don't think i ever noticed those parameters either. but if you reset the Filter block, they go to -100 and 100 as i described, so i guess it must have been changed at some point.

Glad you don't have an XL or I never would have found that!

Last edited:
it never even occurred to me, always been able to just drop that template, tweak the important stuff and save....the only parameter i've ever changed is the level, lol. good eye, Chris, good eye...

sorry for jumping the gun on claiming it was a bug, Cliff....

Back
Top Bottom