Weeeeeeeee!

From one geezer to another, welcome. This box has awakened many old feelings for music with me. I started with the Ultra and four years later I keep falling in love with the Axe II every time I turn it on.

This last long weekend I delved into several amps that I hadn't checked on in years because they didn't float my boat back then. They sounded wonderful now. So many choices....so little time.

Funny how us old guys who played for many years through many outstanding amps just prefer the Fractal. I have loved playing since I was a boy, but since I took the Fractal plunge, I have never enjoyed playing more. My geezer fingers might not be quite as quick as they were when I was in my 50's but man I just love the feeling that comes only with Fractal. Welcome to the future of guitar. Glad to have you with us.

We need to start a Fractal audio "Geezers" club -- for overweight dudes, with bad backs who dig vintage gear and have found vintage bliss in the Axe!:lol

I am a bonafide tube head who digs vintage fender amps and boutique d-style amps --- they are all in the Axe!

could not be happier!

54 next month ,eat well and work out ,best shape I've ever been in and I still feel old. :D Just don't sit for to long.And I know how ya feel jollo .Every firmware I keep finding a new favorite amp:encouragement:

ive just turned 36 on the 29th and i hearing you guys that are somuch more experienced talk how the axe fx have made you fel inspired and fun to play again makes me feel more comfident that i did the right choice with fractal!.

53 going on 21 here - totally agree with the OP about the Axe - what a good thing this little black box truly is

I'll raise you--59 going on 18!! Going to Milwaukee Sunday with fogey joe guzzo to see another near-fogey, birthday boy Dweezil to see what he does to his new dual stereo AFXII setup!!!!

Lest it not be understated , FW 11.x=. HOLY SHITBAALLLSS!!!!!

53 next month.....but the Axe II makes me obsess over guitar tone and playing guitar as if I was a young man on a 'rock star quest'.
Yep.....I feel old and my body hurts in many places when I get up in the morning. However, my fingers have never been more
nimble. I attribute that to Axe FX adventure I've been on for the last 4-5 years. Being an old fart ain't that bad.....I'm having a blast.

Welcome Jollo.

54, count me in went from standard to ultra then 2, never regretted, never felt better, just loving it every time I fire it up. :)

Cheers

57 here. Went from modded tube amps and a loaded pedal board to an Ultra in November 2009. Moved to the II from there. What a great adventure!

Back
Top Bottom