Warning: Buy a Axe-FX II on ebay today (May 22?)

ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch....:(

so what was with the feedback before he pulled this stuff ,surely all couldn't have been fake? some had a few hundred on them

I will bet that the people that DIDN'T buy in America and bought from him instead, now wish they HAD of bought in America!

Sure it is horrible that Canadians have to pay a lot more than Americans....but it is even worse when they get scammed trying to get a deal.

Now they don't have an axe fx II OR their money. And though they will probably get their money back, they still have the problem of getting an axe fx.

If I was a Canadian, I would just learn my lesson and buy from fractal in the US. It may be more expensive, but AT LEAST you would not have to worry about getting ripped off!

Let the Buyer Beware.

Last edited:
I bought direct from Fractal Audio and couldn't be happier about the product, or the shipping time...
They took good care of me. :eagerness:

I feel sorry for the guys who bought them, "if" something goes wrong with the Axe... warranty void

I will bet that the people that DIDN'T buy in America and bought from him instead, now wish they HAD of bought in America!

Um, Canada is in America ;-)

But I see what you mean. It's best to buy from Fractal. This guy had a vibe that comes from the guys who sell speakers out of vans.

Ok, so another guy from Canada blowing out these FX2 at great pricing as NEW

Brand New Fractal Audio Systems Axe FX II MKII Preamp FX Processor Free Shipping | eBay

So what's going on here?

joe...

Maybe Tony's crew hijacked a shipment

Soprano.png

Actually, Tex, that is incorrect in terms of the law: The FTC only governs the use of "Made in USA, so a product made in Canada or Chile can legally claim to be American.
"America" is not officially a country although The United States of America is "commonly" known by this name. And as for us 'Mericans, well, we're technically "United States Americans" and oddly, I googled "USAians" to find the term is in light use.

Actually, Tex, that is incorrect in terms of the law: The FTC only governs the use of "Made in USA, so a product made in Canada or Chile can legally claim to be American.
"America" is not officially a country although The United States of America is "commonly" known by this name. And as for us 'Mericans, well, we're technically "United States Americans" and oddly, I googled "USAians" to find the term is in light use.

Cheers. But I am not Texan. My original point was obviously lost in my Canadian' translation. Being from Canada, its good to learn I was born in Toronto, America. ;)

Back
Top Bottom