Want to shred? I say Wrecker Liverpool!!

dupere11497

Experienced
I don't know about this amp? Does it actually exist or is it a FAS creation? I gave it a try today and I was shock!! This thing is a monster!! I was expecting a vintage mid gain amp but it's more a kind of british voicing amp that's been heavily modified to roar!!!! Plexi vibe on steroids, like those 80's hotroded Marshalls! Lot, I mean a lot of gain under the hood. Yet, it never gets muddy, all notes reminds clear and articulate. I keep the drive at around no more than 4, master all the way up, bass at 0, eq to taste and I'm ready for a journey in the shred territory!! Don't be fool by the
Model name, this is a beast! Give it a try!

I've been stuck on this one for a while now with the GT800FX and NL212, no IR. It can go from clean(ish) to scream and everywhere in between, sounds great with singles and double coils.

I don't know about this amp? Does it actually exist or is it a FAS creation? I gave it a try today and I was shock!! This thing is a monster!! I was expecting a vintage mid gain amp but it's more a kind of british voicing amp that's been heavily modified to roar!!!! Plexi vibe on steroids, like those 80's hotroded Marshalls! Lot, I mean a lot of gain under the hood. Yet, it never gets muddy, all notes reminds clear and articulate. I keep the drive at around no more than 4, master all the way up, bass at 0, eq to taste and I'm ready for a journey in the shred territory!! Don't be fool by the
Model name, this is a beast! Give it a try!

Here's a demo of the amp. Some good info: Trainwreck Express & Liverpool Demos - YouTube

It is an incredible amp! Might just be my new favorite. Has everything I love in an amp- chimey cleans, blistering gain- it's awesome! I have a Gretsch and a Strat, and it loves them both.

Just taken this for a spin. Any specific reason as to why the Master Vol is maxed by default on all the Trainwreck models..? It properly mushes everything up
unsure.gif

Just tried to check this amp out, I'm guessing the Wrecker Liverpool is included in the FW 12.03 beta4?

Back
Top Bottom