WANNA SEE ATOMIC AMPS NEW CLR PR0N??? NSFW!!!!

Jay said they could be stood on their end for a back line speaker, or pole mounted. I see there is a switch to select the position used in also.
It would be nice if the steeper angle could be used . I'm on the reserve list for two active wedges and am looking forward to experimenting. :)

The steeper angle is where the controls, power cable and audio jacks are though. I don't think the module is recessed enough to allow you to stand it on that side without balancing on the XLR connectors, etc.

The steeper angle is where the controls, power cable and audio jacks are though. I don't think the module is recessed enough to allow you to stand it on that side without balancing on the XLR connectors, etc.
Maybe it'd fit with those pancake-ish right-angle 1/4" connectors... I'd be really worried about the heat sink getting enough airflow, though.

I know there's lots of talk of this.
Do we have an approximate $$ amount?

B

From Atomic's Facebook site:

"Atomic will initially ship four CLR Series models simultaneously. Here's the breakdown including special introductory prices for the US, EU and UK*:

Active Cab (ACLR-AC): $999
Active Wedge (ACLR-AW): $999
Passive Cab (ACLR-PC): $749
Passive Wedge (ACLR-PW): $749

*Prices are in USD. UK and EU prices are subject to VAT."

I'm looking forward to a full Scott review against the RCF. Although I won't be changing my RCF, it will be interesting. The CLR does look like it has a smaller footprint.

Back
Top Bottom