Wanna rid of board the complaint threads?

I complained about the 11 1/2 month wait once ( but only because I was quoted 4-6 weeks ) As for the unit itself, never a single complaint. It's been amazing since the get go. I feel spoiled that I have the 6.0 to look forward to yes - it's a luxury. And a free luxury too. Remember that people ;)

No Sir, No Love for You! :)
Sir? SIR? WHAT SIR!?! Are you calling me old here!?!

Don't you know The Netherlands have nuclear weapons? I'll shoot you down cold! Hot! Nucular hot!

I actually had some American threatening me with that on the Vetta forum. Great fun. Halfway across the world. What are some people thinking...

Yeah. Tears for Fears. Great album, have it on vinyl. Somewhere.

No Lulu's in there.

Sigh ..... Weeeelllllllllll ...... You know you wanna make me ....

Maybe the 'Lulu' OP meant this thread made him feel like a diminutive Scottish redhead :? .... but I suspect the reference was to the above lyrics

LITTLE LULU VOL TWENTYONE TP.jpg

People complain when the firmware gets upgraded. People complain when the firmware doesn't get upgraded (even Ultra users still periodically ask for updates). I don't get it but I acknowledge the reality. Wanna stop complaint threads? Take a line from Aliens:
I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Sigh ..... Weeeelllllllllll ...... You know you wanna make me ....

Maybe the 'Lulu' OP meant this thread made him feel like a diminutive Scottish redhead :? .... but I suspect the reference was to the above lyrics

This thread in no way reminds me of that.

Back
Top Bottom