Wanna hear FM3 tones in a mix?

That guitar is super pretty and I think that the engraving work on the pickguard is a very nice touch. Really love the dorado green colour.

Okoume is an interesting body wood choice. Is it darker like mahagony or brighter like ash?

That pickup selector switch is beautifully placed on the guitar. I had to look hard to find it.

Dual volumes are an A+ idea. I find myself using dual volumes on my Les Paul to alter tone more so than I ever touch the tone knobs. With two pickups in play, dual volume controls feel like they give an infinite number of textures. You certainly ran through a bunch of distinct and very useful tones in the demo.

I don't know what it is about ebony and block inlays that makes me want a guitar to be 24.5" scale though. Gibson branding invading my mind?

EBMM's lineup seems to be dominated by signature guitars now. Interesting approach, attaching some celebrity to non-standard designs to help with their acceptance.

Dangit! I don't need another guitar, Cooper. I just need to practice more! :D

Only thing missing is some sugar skulls engraved in the tremolo.
I dig it. Que linda, que hermosa, que bonita. Kindofa salsa verde Albert Lee EBMM.

Last edited:
No surprises here. The FM3 sound great in this video. Great playing and tones!!! (As always)
EBMM guitars are a great brand. Your video makes me want to “buy the whole set.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom