Waitlist Email

FM9 WAITLIST UPDATE
We are very close to finishing the FM9 waitlist in the USA and Canada, but our stock is running low just as we near this point. We expect to resupply again before long, but as we send the last invitations early this week, please don't hesitate if you sitting on an invitation. If you do, there could be a short wait again before we are able to fill your order. At the same time, if you already ordered and now want to order a backup unit, you may use your open invitation again.

FM9 WAITLIST UPDATE
We are very close to finishing the FM9 waitlist in the USA and Canada, but our stock is running low just as we near this point. We expect to resupply again before long, but as we send the last invitations early this week, please don't hesitate if you sitting on an invitation. If you do, there could be a short wait again before we are able to fill your order. At the same time, if you already ordered and now want to order a backup unit, you may use your open invitation again.
Matt,
First off, great job on catching up!
Second, can I use my waitlist email from 2021 to order a 2nd FM9? Is that what your last sentence is saying? @Admin M@

FM9 WAITLIST UPDATE
What's the ETA for EV-1?

YES!!!! FM9s are now in our store with no wait.

https://shop.fractalaudio.com

Unfortunately, there's a main part in shortage which makes me think we'll potentially have a waitlist again in the future, so I will leave this thread open, but if you want to share how happy you are with your new FM9, please post in FM9 Discussion or FM9 Reviews.
Awesome job on catching up!!! I was early on the list, but I'm sure all the new owners and owners-to-be are going to be happy!!!

Out for Delivery day...
Looking Kevin James GIF by TV Land

As of yesterday there is no more waitlist. Fractal is taking orders for immediatte ship in the US. This based on an email I received from Fractal Audio. Watch the reverb and sweetwater prices drop by $1,000 overnight.
I'm monitoring reverb prices, but not everyone hurries to drop them. You can still see some "funny guys" wanting over 2k for a non turbo version. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom