Waitlist Email

Thanks. I guess it shipped out today. Just waiting for tracking now. Opted not to pay for expedited shipping but regretting that now. I'm in CA so likely won't see it until early next week I'm guessing. We'll see.
Download the manual and start reading it while you’re waiting if you’re not already familiar with it. I set mine up tonight and think I’m going to sign up for Cooper Carter’s FM9 course.

FYI, it doesn’t come with a USB cable so you’ll need one of those, I had a good six foot USB B to USB A cable from a Canon Laser Printer that worked out (Windows PC).

Waitlist request: 8/22, Invite 8/30! Now waiting on EV-1... ;)
You and me both. I should have bought the EV-1 while they were in stock a few weeks ago but I wasn’t sure how long the FM9 was going to take. I read somewhere here that they’re supposed to have parts in October so I’m hoping they’ll be available in November.

Volume/Expression pedal is next for me too. I'd like to have one when my unit arrives. Shame is, I have 2 Morley Wahs and a couple different Cry Babys. I know there's a way to convert them but not sure I want another project.
Hoping to get a tracking number soon.

When did you register with Independent @rog ?
Ooh, I don't even remember. Probably a year ago? Well before the Turbo was released. I was notified on 3rd Aug that my number had come up on the waiting list for the next batch, which apparently arrived (and was shipped) this morning.

Back
Top Bottom