Waitlist Email

POV: you have 0 fractal products and see people in line in front of you buying backups to their backups 😂
just registered so I could give kudos to this! lol.

I'm also sitting and waiting. I need to try this world out. I currently use Amplitube. That was my entry into simland, and I have loved it except but I can't really be portable with it unless I get some more reliable laptop or iPad.

Is an outboard switch the only feasible was to scroll through presets? If I can at least scroll in one direction like running through a setlist and scroll up through scenes that would fit my needs.
If you have the standard footswitch layouts in place, hold the middle switch to get to the "home page" - this will show Presets, Scenes and FX. Select Presets. Once you're in the Presets layout, a long hold on the left button will scroll presets to the left of the one you're on ... same deal for the right.

There is a useful function whereby you can have the FM instantly switch to the Scenes within a Preset, immediately upon selecting that Preset. Apologies- I can't remember what this feature is called, but I'm sure others can help.

A useful thing you can do with a two button external footswitch is to change between layout views (think of this as one batch of Scenes, another batch of Scenes, the Home page) - each tap scrolls to the next view, and you can wrap them around (rg 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3). You can assign the other of the two buttons to be tap tempo on short press, and tuner on long press.

Enjoy! 🙂

Joined FM9 Turbo waitlist on 4/7. I did not receive any invitation so I emailed sales this morning 7/20. They immediately replied saying they sent an invite yesterday 7/19 and attached the invite email. I immediately ordered the FM9 Turbo!

I triple checked that I did not receive any invite email. Searched every folder and every keyword. I use Gmail. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but sales@ was quick to reply to my inquiry.

Joined FM9 Turbo waitlist on 4/7. I did not receive any invitation so I emailed sales this morning 7/20. They immediately replied saying they sent an invite yesterday 7/19 and attached the invite email. I immediately ordered the FM9 Turbo!

I triple checked that I did not receive any invite email. Searched every folder and every keyword. I use Gmail. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but sales@ was quick to reply to my inquiry.
Congrats! I use gmail as well and noticed that the invite for the FM3 went straight to my inbox but the order confirmation went to spam... I pretty much send emails for a living and it is not uncommon for some to get lost in the ether.

Congrats! I use gmail as well and noticed that the invite for the FM3 went straight to my inbox but the order confirmation went to spam... I pretty much send emails for a living and it is not uncommon for some to get lost in the ether.
This is exactly what happened to me.

Exactly the same thing happened on my FM3 order .

Received 7/22. Gotta wait until wife is asleep to start playing this. Don’t want her to notice the new gear lol.
Yeah, ordered mine, and have to check tracking to make sure I’ll be home to intercept it before she sees it - she’s home all day for the summer. Wish me luck! 😆

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom