Waitlist Email

I am on the waitlist and so occasionally I press the order link and it was giving me “ check around June 20” before and now it says late July.
Maybe I am missing something but I am on the waitlist as well for the FM9. I do not have an order link in the email confirming I am on the waitlist. So are you saying you received an invite to order/pay for the FM9? If so, when did you get on the waitlist and when did you receive the email that allows you to order?

Sorry, I misspoke
Yes, I received the invitation back in February, but at that time I passed. So yes, I have active invite link
Interesting. So if you get an invite and you pass, you are still able to click on the order link and it gives you an estimate.

Last update here was "around June 20". Makes me wonder if there was a batch in June but so small or the group was so big that it didn't make it to me.

And the wait continues!

Kinda wish i knew what was going on. I'm torn between two options. Upgrade my fc6 to a fc12 or just go with the fm9.
I want the Fm9 to be a backup for my FX3 for smaller gigs.
The FC12 will not provide you with a backup unit, so if you want that you'll have to go with the FM9, but don't overlook the FM3+FC6+OMG9, which is a great compact solution for travel.

The FM9 gets closer to the FX3 as far as being able to run presets; For the most part I swap them around without any concerns.

The FC12 will not provide you with a backup unit, so if you want that you'll have to go with the FM9, but don't overlook the FM3+FC6+OMG9, which is a great compact solution for travel.

The FM9 gets closer to the FX3 as far as being able to run presets; For the most part I swap them around without any concerns.
I used to have the FM3. I sold it to ffund the FM9. Sry should have been more clear. I am on the waitlist, but the more i play out, the more I'm thinking about going with the FC12 for my FX3 since i have the FC6 now. Option paralysis lol.

[…] the more i play out, the more I'm thinking about going with the FC12 for my FX3 since i have the FC6 now.
The FC12 and the FX3 works well.

The factory FC12 layout is powerful, but I felt it was not as easy to navigate as the OMG9 for the FM3+FC6, or the OFM9G layouts. They “flow” better, especially after I made some additional tweaks to them, so I created my own version, basically an OMG12, that reserves the top-rightmost three switches for navigation, switches 10-12. If you are familiar with modifying layouts and OMG9 then it’s a pretty simple job. If you’re not, the original OMG9 thread is still in the forum and has good documentation for how it works IIRC.

I noticed yesterday the Fractal website said they are out of stock of the FM3, EV-1 & EV-2 as well as the FM9. I had no idea, I thought it was just the FM9 and the EV-2 we were waiting for? Do all these products use the same chip components that seem to be in shortage? Seems the way things are progressing we may not see any of these units for the rest of the year. Seems all the focus is on producing the AFX 3 Turbo.

Weird thing is, they have no waitlist currently right now in Europe for the FM9! On the G66 recent videos he mentions it! Prices are higher there though!

Back
Top Bottom