Waitlist Email

I mean NDSP is also a small company and apart form the issues in the beginning, you can find the QC in all the major retailers.
In the States at least, the QC is only available at Sweetwater, no?

And it helps stock when the QC hype has been continually deflated by consistently crap quality over the course of two years, whereas as the FM9 is well, a Fractal product.

So I’m sure if you’ve got any great ideas, FAS (and tons of other electronics companies) would be all ears.

Maybe no one remembers but I remember waiting for about 6 months for a QC when they were having supply chain issues in late 2021. They had their issues too. It’s does appear now they’ve stocked up but I feel like that could change in an instant

In the States at least, the QC is only available at Sweetwater, no?

And it helps stock when the QC hype has been continually deflated by consistently crap quality over the course of two years, whereas as the FM9 is well, a Fractal product.

So I’m sure if you’ve got any great ideas, FAS (and tons of other electronics companies) would be all ears.
Yes, but it is readily available if needed (at least in Northern America and Europe. I do not care about the hype, I consider the QC a huge marketing hyped disappointment, but that is irrelevant. The point was that 2 similar companies had 2 very different strategies, with the one with the best product, being in a constant waitlist state. That s a shame in my opinion. For ideas there are loads it is for them to decide, I think of a colaboration with a larger company to provide capital and scalability.

Maybe no one remembers but I remember waiting for about 6 months for a QC when they were having supply chain issues in late 2021. They had their issues too. It’s does appear now they’ve stocked up but I feel like that could change in an instant
Yes I m not referring to the pandemic issues, where everyone had some temporary issues. Even those, are mostly in the past now, Fractal has been operating on waitlists since day one since they could not meet demand. It s just Fractal doing this.

Yes, but it is readily available if needed (at least in Northern America and Europe. I do not care about the hype, I consider the QC a huge marketing hyped disappointment, but that is irrelevant. The point was that 2 similar companies had 2 very different strategies, with the one with the best product, being in a constant waitlist state. That s a shame in my opinion. For ideas there are loads it is for them to decide, I think of a colaboration with a larger company to provide capital and scalability.

Yes I m not referring to the pandemic issues, where everyone had some temporary issues. Even those, are mostly in the past now, Fractal has been operating on waitlists since day one since they could not meet demand. It s just Fractal doing this.
Sorry man, but you’re wrong. It’s not in the past. Stuff is still extremely difficult to get, in a ton of industries. I work in IT, and there’s still a wait on tons of stuff. My friend owns a guitar shop, and he’s been waiting on some stuff for over two years. You just don’t know what you’re talking about, and you’re wishing for something that’s just not possible at this point.

Sorry man, but you’re wrong. It’s not in the past. Stuff is still extremely difficult to get, in a ton of industries. I work in IT, and there’s still a wait on tons of stuff. My friend owns a guitar shop, and he’s been waiting on some stuff for over two years. You just don’t know what you’re talking about, and you’re wishing for something that’s just not possible at this point.
Wrong? Coz you say so? Allow me to disagree. Undoubtedly the pandemic made things worse, but the waitlists in Fractal has been a thing since day one, from when Cliff was making them back in the day. It is his decision to keep production like this, but again myself as a client would have been happier if the product was more readily available, in general.
If you disregard the fact that no other company has these supply issues anymore (or at least it is not nearly as bad as it was in 21-22), and you still link the waitlists to the supply shortages (eventhough Fractal had them since day one), I think you don't read the situation correctly. But hey that is my opinion, we can just disagree.

Wrong? Coz you say so? Allow me to disagree. Undoubtedly the pandemic made things worse, but the waitlists in Fractal has been a thing since day one, from when Cliff was making them back in the day. It is his decision to keep production like this, but again myself as a client would have been happier if the product was more readily available, in general. If you disregard the fact that no other company has these supply issues anymore (or at least it is not nearly as bad as it was in 21-22), and you still link the waitlists to the supply shortages (eventhough Fractal had them since day one), I think you don't read the situation correctly. But hey that is my opinion, we can just disagree.
Wrong? Coz you say so? Allow me to disagree. Undoubtedly the pandemic made things worse, but the waitlists in Fractal has been a thing since day one, from when Cliff was making them back in the day. It is his decision to keep production like this, but again myself as a client would have been happier if the product was more readily available, in general. If you disregard the fact that no other company has these supply issues anymore (or at least it is not nearly as bad as it was in 21-22), and you still link the waitlists to the supply shortages (eventhough Fractal had them since day one), I think you don't read the situation correctly. But hey that is my opinion, we can just disagree.

Yup, because I say so, based on actual experience with supply chain issues in different industries. Not hypothesizing and wishing things were different. Have a nice day.

Movie Bickering GIF

I have no insider knowledge. I work in healthcare in the US. But I think everyone would love access to a backup unit at a moments notice. I think we can all agree on that. I’m hopeful that would be the case eventually since it seems supply has kept up with demand at least in the UK with G66 having FM3 and FM9 in stock.

On the bright side, the FM9 seems to be the most robust and sturdy unit I’ve ever had and I feel like it will hold up long term.

I’m pretty sure FAS is well aware of their limited availability. Bitching about it isn’t going to change their supply chain or sales strategy. Feel free to buy whatever you like whenever you like.
This is a forum to exchange opinions and suggestions. If you call a simple fact checking regarding waiting lists bitching, then you do a disservice to both the community and yourself.

This is a forum to exchange opinions and suggestions. If you call a simple fact checking regarding waiting lists bitching, then you do a disservice to both the community and yourself.
I face the same treatment from long-time members here whenever I inquire about the availability or release of something. This is a well-known issue with this forum, and people from all over the world have been discussing it for a decade, which is a major drawback associated with Fractal.

I must acknowledge that Cliff and Matt have made some recent improvements. They no longer respond with a vague "soon" when asked about releases; instead, even if the date provided isn't perfect, they are willing to share it, which is a significant improvement.

However, the problem lies with the long-time users who enjoy trolling others with 'soon'. They know they won't face any consequences because it has been happening for so long. It becomes challenging to exchange ideas in this forum with such individuals. If you don't discuss what they want, when they want, how they want, the problems escalate.

While there are many excellent users here with whom you can exchange ideas, I've observed that once people start targeting someone like they are with you, those individuals often choose not to engage. As a result, you end up arguing with trolls who are protected by Fractal.

What exactly are you fact checking? Anything that hasn’t been said 6000 times already by FAS themselves?
So even if you blow open some deep conspiracy theory to keep an FM9 out of your hands, do you really think you’ll Bud Light FAS over it?
I waited a year for my FM9. Some things in life are take it or leave it. When I was 6 and ordered toy soldiers and Indians from the back of a comic book, the deal was 8-12 weeks for delivery. It was take it or leave it, no matter what I complained about.
Want an FM9, get on the waitlist. Live your life in the meantime.
Don’t want to wait, there are plenty of other options on the market. No one will fault you either way.

What exactly are you fact checking? Anything that hasn’t been said 6000 times already by FAS themselves?
So even if you blow open some deep conspiracy theory to keep an FM9 out of your hands, do you really think you’ll Bud Light FAS over it?
I waited a year for my FM9. Some things in life are take it or leave it. When I was 6 and ordered toy soldiers and Indians from the back of a comic book, the deal was 8-12 weeks for delivery. It was take it or leave it, no matter what I complained about.
Want an FM9, get on the waitlist. Live your life in the meantime.
Don’t want to wait, there are plenty of other options on the market. No one will fault you either way.
What are you talking about? What conspiracy? If you are of the mentality "it is what it is, otherwise you are bitching", i disagree and i think it s not serving anyone in the community.

What are you talking about? What conspiracy? If you are of the mentality "it is what it is, otherwise you are bitching", i disagree and i think it s not serving anyone in the community.
Ok then. Good luck twisting FAS’s arm into getting more units into production. Things that ACTUALLY serve this community:
Unparalleled support
World class products
Things that don’t serve anyone:
Complaining you can’t walk into a Walmart and buy an FM9.

But go ahead. Bandwidth hasn’t been a problem since probably the mid 90s.

I face the same treatment from long-time members here whenever I inquire about the availability or release of something. This is a well-known issue with this forum, and people from all over the world have been discussing it for a decade, which is a major drawback associated with Fractal.

I must acknowledge that Cliff and Matt have made some recent improvements. They no longer respond with a vague "soon" when asked about releases; instead, even if the date provided isn't perfect, they are willing to share it, which is a significant improvement.

However, the problem lies with the long-time users who enjoy trolling others with 'soon'. They know they won't face any consequences because it has been happening for so long. It becomes challenging to exchange ideas in this forum with such individuals. If you don't discuss what they want, when they want, how they want, the problems escalate.

While there are many excellent users here with whom you can exchange ideas, I've observed that once people start targeting someone like they are with you, those individuals often choose not to engage. As a result, you end up arguing with trolls who are protected by Fractal.

When it comes to software and hardware engineering, supply chain delays, etc, things are done when they are done; asking for dates and estimates only leads to expectation that can be let down if not fulfilled.

I appreciate the FAS approach to this issue in recognizing the constantly changing circumstances and allowing themselves the time to do what they do best: make and ship the best modeling products on the market.

Besides, I’m not sure there is any other company this communicative with their users and turn around fixes / updates with the same frequency. The sense of entitlement and impatience is insulting to people who have been around here long enough to appreciate the attention of detail and care FAS puts into their work. It’s really a bad look.

Back
Top Bottom