Waitlist Email

Oh, they'll do that, and any GAS you have for pedals. There's been so many amps and pedals sold because people bought Fractals. :)

The money that I saving on pedals and tubes is unreal. Unreal as in I have no idea...;):) Then there is "why isn't my pedalboard outputting sound"? Which patch cable is the culprit? I don't miss any of that! I still have a small board with some OD's, delay and reverbs, just in case, but hasn't seen daylight since my venture into FAS world.

Wow that means they are caught up. Great job Fractal!
3/20/23 to 4/18/23 is not caught up, it's a 4 week 1 day wait.

Where do they typically make the “This product is available to everyone” message?
From what I remember from the FM3 waitlist, I think we'll see a note as the last entry in this thread before it's locked. Odds are good too we'll see a notice at the top of the FM9 sub-forum.

Fractal could declare the waitlist closed whenever they can ship enough units to clear the list, but we have no way of determining when that might happen.

Hmm. I must have fallen through the cracks as I joined the list 1/2022 and never heard anything. Not a huge loss since I eventually got an AxeIII but may still want an FM9 for a more portable setup.

Greetings all! First time poster here. :)
So, I registered on the List this morning, 24 April. It seems that wait time for the FM9 is now down to about a month, is that about correct?
Be well!

Excellent --many thanks! And now: we wait!........ :sweatsmile:
That can be the hardest part.
  • Read, or at least scan, the manuals multiple times so you know what things they talk about as they are the fastest path to finding answers.
  • The Wiki has the Amplifier models list, which contains pointers to Yek's pages full of useful information about the amps, their internals, and associated cabs. There's also the Cabinet models list which is worthy of browsing. I've spent a lot of time reading the Wiki pages because there's a lot of tribal and Fractal knowledge tucked away in there.
  • The Factory presets are excellent starting points for immediately building a library of your own presets, and as jumping off points when you want to actually build your own. Listen to them loud because they're intended to be played at stage volume.
  • Have fun. These things are mind-blowing.

Back
Top Bottom