Waitlist Email

Huh? 4 weeks 3 days to the end of the list? That doesn't make sense.
Maybe you missed my post above. I was not able to order since I had bought previously. I waited my month on the list and the order was canceled because they are allowing everyone who’s on the list to get one before they sell to anyone who’s purchased previously. Therefore, there is no ETA on a purchase date for me in particular. So, unless you know for a fact that the wait list ends 4 weeks and 3 days from now, I’m out of luck.

Maybe you missed my post above. I was not able to order since I had bought previously. I waited my month on the list and the order was canceled because they are allowing everyone who’s on the list to get one before they sell to anyone who’s purchased previously. Therefore, there is no ETA on a purchase date for me in particular. So, unless you know for a fact that the wait list ends 4 weeks and 3 days from now, I’m out of luck.
I think what Greg means is the wait time length from getting on the list to invite is 4 weeks, three days currently.

Hi all

Can anyone offer any insight into wait times for overseas units? In Australia (I understand) there is no time frame - many months at least. Also the same in Malaysia (where I have relatives).

Is Fractal filling USA orders first, or is available stock getting shared around the world? :rolleyes:

Waitlist 3/14
invite and order 4/13
Shipped 4/14
I have taken the plunge. First time with a fractal product and I have watch countless videos and hoping it replaces my needs for more tube amps.

Last edited:
Hi all

Can anyone offer any insight into wait times for overseas units? In Australia (I understand) there is no time frame - many months at least. Also the same in Malaysia (where I have relatives).

Is Fractal filling USA orders first, or is available stock getting shared around the world? :rolleyes:
You'll need to ask the distributors there...

Yes, Fractal is filling USA, and Canada first.

The last several years have really hurt their ability to get inventory, just like it has everywhere else, but they're catching up. The waitlist here has dropped from a peak of 54 weeks 6 days, to our current 4 weeks 2 days, so Fractal is making good progress.

Hang in there. The FM9 is a great unit and well worth the wait. They all are!

1681446256853.png

I'm also from Malaysia and have been waiting for the FM9 for about 2 years. Unfortunately, the distributor (Music Bliss) has no idea when the stock will be available. Although they initially informed us that the product would arrive in April 2023
They recently announced another delay with no specific ETA. It seems like I'm not the only one who hasn't asked for a refund on my pre-order yet😂

I'm also from Malaysia and have been waiting for the FM9 for about 2 years. Unfortunately, the distributor (Music Bliss) has no idea when the stock will be available. Although they initially informed us that the product would arrive in April 2023
They recently announced another delay with no specific ETA. It seems like I'm not the only one who hasn't asked for a refund on my pre-order yet😂
It's interesting that a distributor collects money for a pre-order when Fractal does not do pre-orders only a wait-list.

Back
Top Bottom