Waitlist Email

I spent just under 7 weeks on the list (my name came up 3 days ago). Hope I can get through the manual before it arrives.

the manual
The "manual"? Heh… manuals! This is a deep product. Start with the FM9 manual, then read the Blocks Guide along with Yek's guides for the amplifiers and drives, then the Foot-Switch Functions Guide, the Wiki and Tech notes… rinse and repeat. :)

Don't let that scare you though. There is so much flexibility but it's not thrown in your face, you can take your time reading and we'll postpone your final exam until two weeks after you receive the unit.

Dec. 29, list. Feb 27 invite. Arrived and played today. I am a FM3 owner, so my learning curve is out of the way. Plugged FM9 right in and just played. Wow, wow. Because you can get more complex with the rigs, and sounds coming with that, it's awesome! Very impressed! Thanks for your times, for I was able to correctly guess when I would get this. Glad to get off this forum and on to another one in here.

was in a meeting and didn't hear the UPS knock today. they are going to try and deliver tomorrow. I will be sitting on the porch tomorrow haha

was in a meeting and didn't hear the UPS knock today. they are going to try and deliver tomorrow. I will be sitting on the porch tomorrow haha
It might be worth calling UPS and seeing if you can pick it up at their depot. When I'm traveling I'll have them hold the box until I get home and pick it up.

Joined the wait list 1/20 and didn't get an invite. I'm not in a huge hurry so am I good to just email to re-join the wait list?

Back
Top Bottom