Waitlist Email

Cool...yeah that little stretch of touring was always: "Cowboys" in Dothan Alabama. Then Panama City. Then Pensacola. Then New Orleans. Then back over to Birmingham and Montgomery Alabama. Then back over to "McGruders" in Atlanta Georgia and "Jimmy Mac's" in Kennasaw.
Cowboys in Dothan, still in operation. Got myself into trouble several times there Lol

Any estimation on when the end of September will be served?
That’s not easily estimated by us. We don’t know:
  • how many orders they process/day.
  • how many units they have on hand.
  • how many invitations are pending between now and then.
  • how many invitations will actually result in an order.
And odds are good that Fractal won’t say.

Man Oh Man!

Let me first start by saying when I first joined the waitlist for the FM9 I didn't receive a confirmation email from FAS.
I didn't want to be a jerk so I waited a while before contacting them. I was WELL aware of spam email possibilities, not the issue.
They replied saying, don't worry, you are on the list.

I have been watching this thread very closely holding my breath as we approach my join time.
To my Big surprise, when I arrived home today, I see the invitation in my in box!!! :D

For the record...
Joined Waitlist 8-29-21 @ 7:22 AM CST
Received invite 8-31-22 @ 12:20 PM CST
Purchase Completed 8-31-22 @ 3:31 PM CST

So thankful for the opportunity!

Fractal gear has allowed me endless hours of fun and a lot of learning, way beyond turning a knob.
My Fractal purchases have truly been the best money spent for playing guitar!!
Thank you to all the fine people at Fractal Audio Systems!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Oh Man!

Let me first start by saying when I first joined the waitlist for the FM9 I didn't receive a confirmation email from FAS.
I didn't want to be a jerk so I waited a while before contacting them. I was WELL aware of spam email possibilities, not the issue.

To my Big surprise, when I arrived home today, I see the invitation in my in box!!! :D
That gives me some hope...I got on the waitlist at noon pacific (3 pm eastern) on August 29th 2021 and I never got a confirmation either. Still crossing my fingers on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how this moving along. I’m so glad I joined a year ago today. I’ve learned my lesson. It doesn’t cost anything to jump on a Fractal Audio waitlist. Then at least you have the option when your turn comes. I was the FM3 list forever, and didn’t end up getting it. This time is different, it’ll suit my needs perfectly. Can’t wait!

Back
Top Bottom