Waitlist Email

Good thing I got on the wait-list about a week ago lol
yes, I'm not last! Early July for me, feel like I missed the boat here. My FM3 is working hard until next year the way it's shaping up. Really hoping the list starts going fast like they described. :)

Great to see all these orders getting in after such a long wait. I was lucky and was on the waitlist ~40 minutes after the announcement so had one a while. You will all love it i'm sure.

yes, I'm not last! Early July for me, feel like I missed the boat here. My FM3 is working hard until next year the way it's shaping up. Really hoping the list starts going fast like they described. :)
I had an invite for the FM9 awhile back but didn't jump on it. I have an fm3 too that's kept me busy. Unfortunately, nothing against the unit, I just never meshed with the 3 buttons.

Waitlist confirmation was 8/28/2021 at 11:25 PM. Invitation email came 8/30/2022 at 3:25 PM EST. I think I was the last 8/28 day at least according to the unofficial tracker list which I did update. Thank you FAS for all your hard work! I’m super excited to get it!

I'm wondering if my 12/22/21 confirmation means that I'll probably get an invite in January of 2023 :(
We can only hope they chose to go with the new chips because they have access to a massive stockpile. The first few days of the list I’m sure has steady signups, bit I doubt that continued for too long.

We have to ride our motorcycles down a dirt road to get to our friends house that I mentioned. It makes a dusty mess of everything that drives down it. That part I wouldn't love to have every day.
Northwest Fl is a lot like Ala , the non paved roads are orange clay . After a good Rain , we’ll they become slippery as mud . Don’t get me wrong, I love it . I don’t lock my vehicle and only lock the house if I’m going to be gone for a bit . Want to shoot my AR or rifles just step out the back door. Not to mention playing guitar as loud as I want

I had an invite for the FM9 awhile back but didn't jump on it. I have an fm3 too that's kept me busy. Unfortunately, nothing against the unit, I just never meshed with the 3 buttons.
I could totally
I have the FC6 to with it. I totally agree three pedals would be tough. I couldn't hang with it without the fc6 for sure.

Northwest Fl is a lot like Ala , the non paved roads are orange clay . After a good Rain , we’ll they become slippery as mud . Don’t get me wrong, I love it . I don’t lock my vehicle and only lock the house if I’m going to be gone for a bit . Want to shoot my AR or rifles just step out the back door. Not to mention playing guitar as loud as I want
The "Redneck Riviera"! Used to play Club Lavela and Spinnakers in Panama City all the time when I was touring around in the late 1980's / early 90's
Also "The Dock" in Pensacola
Lot of partying...sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll!

The "Redneck Riviera"! Used to play Club Lavela and Spinnakers in Panama City all the time when I was touring around in the late 1980's / early 90's
Also "The Dock" in Pensacola
Lot of partying...sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll!
Yes I am 60 miles due north of Panama City. I think Lavela is closed now. I think Hurricane Michael wiped it out. Spinnakers closed as a bar and reopened a grill. A few years back things got so out of hand that most of the beach partying scene has been shut down. A few bad apples spoiled it for the hole bunch

Yes I am 60 miles due north of Panama City. I think Lavela is closed now. I think Hurricane Michael wiped it out. Spinnakers closed as a bar and reopened a grill. A few years back things got so out of hand that most of the beach partying scene has been shut down. A few bad apples spoiled it for the hole bunch
Cool...yeah that little stretch of touring was always: "Cowboys" in Dothan Alabama. Then Panama City. Then Pensacola. Then New Orleans. Then back over to Birmingham and Montgomery Alabama. Then back over to "McGruders" in Atlanta Georgia and "Jimmy Mac's" in Kennasaw.

Back
Top Bottom