Waitlist Email

I wonder if you can still buy 2 FM9s ( I will only buy one) I saw 5 for sale on reverb yesterday .Looks like 2 sold only 3 today . $2895 is just wrong
If you bought it and it’s not you thing ,sell it for what you got in it . Some people are just wrong
As much as I agree with you on this, this is the nature of the world we live in. Do you feel the same if someone who made a profit selling their house in the past two years?

I wonder if you can still buy 2 FM9s ( I will only buy one) I saw 5 for sale on reverb yesterday .Looks like 2 sold only 3 today . $2895 is just wrong
If you bought it and it’s not you thing ,sell it for what you got in it . Some people are just wrong
I once won a lottery that put me in the front of a line to buy a bottle of pappy van winkle 20 year old for the low retail price of 189 dollars after tax. That bottle was worth over 2 thousand dollars the moment I walked out of the store with it. Do you think I should have sold that bottle for 189 dollars, or 2000 dollars?

I once won a lottery that put me in the front of a line to buy a bottle of pappy van winkle 20 year old for the low retail price of 189 dollars after tax. That bottle was worth over 2 thousand dollars the moment I walked out of the store with it. Do you think I should have sold that bottle for 189 dollars, or 2000 dollars?
99 dollars, to me! :tearsofjoy:

No. You should have either drank it in good health thinking about how lucky you were or foregone buying it if you didn't truly need it, knowing very well that there was a line of your neighbors from your community out the door and down the block that have been standing there waiting a full year that actually wanted it for personal consumption.

No. You should have either drank it in good health thinking about how lucky you were or foregone buying it if you didn't truly need it, knowing very well that there was a line of your neighbors from your community out the door and down the block that have been standing there waiting a full year that actually wanted it for personal consumption.

:joycat:😂🤣 I have been waiting in line for a year as of last night at 9pm. When my turn comes up and I purchase it, I can do whatever I want with it. As long as Fractal is making it so people cannot buy more than one then it is really none of my business what others do with theirs, whether I like it or not. They waited in line just like the rest of us. I do not know their reasons for selling it. Maybe they are having a hard time and see an opportunity to make an investment in order to pay their mortgage. I do not know their story and I am in no position to judge those I do not know. If the market will pay the price they are asking then I am just grateful I get to buy it for the price Fractal is asking.

As much as I agree with you on this, this is the nature of the world we live in. Do you feel the same if someone who made a profit selling their house in the past two years?

Ya know. I understand many of the peeps' animosity towards resellers. In one sense, they serve an economic purpose.

Right now people are discriminated against based on whether they knew about the waitlist and how quickly they signed up. Resellers allow people that desire or need the FM9 enough to obtain one. These purchasers literally desire the FM9 more than the people on the waitlist (ignoring anyone that argues that they wouldn't do it because it is morally wrong, which may be correct in their view, but also I'll wager at least some of the peeps that argue that are just rationalizing the fact that some people are getting the FM9 before them because the buyers are willing to pay more to get it now).

Personally, I would rather see those profits go to Fractal, but understand that the resellers serve needs of those who desire the FM9 enough to pay a premium for it. Heck, back in the day Fractal had a waitlist, but you could get one almost immediately if you were willing to pay more.

(Now I hope I don't get jumped on by the peeps that hate the resellers).

Ya know. I understand many of the peeps' animosity towards resellers. In one sense, they serve an economic purpose.

Right now people are discriminated against based on whether they knew about the waitlist and how quickly they signed up. Resellers allow people that desire or need the FM9 enough to obtain one. These purchasers literally desire the FM9 more than the people on the waitlist (ignoring anyone that argues that they wouldn't do it because it is morally wrong, which may be correct in their view, but also I'll wager at least some of the peeps that argue that are just rationalizing the fact that some people are getting the FM9 before them because the buyers are willing to pay more to get it now).

Personally, I would rather see those profits go to Fractal, but understand that the resellers serve needs of those who desire the FM9 enough to pay a premium for it. Heck, back in the day Fractal had a waitlist, but you could get one almost immediately if you were willing to pay more.

(Now I hope I don't get jumped on by the peeps that hate the resellers).
I am not happy with the resellers either but only in passing and then i forget about them, and I drank that bottle of Pappy with my friends one celebration at a time until it was gone. I summed up my actual thoughts right as you posted this to Jmango who seems to be really angry with resellers.

:joycat:😂🤣 I have been waiting in line for a year as of last night at 9pm. When my turn comes up and I purchase it, I can do whatever I want with it. As long as Fractal is making it so people cannot buy more than one then it is really none of my business what others do with theirs, whether I like it or not. They waited in line just like the rest of us. I do not know their reasons for selling it. Maybe they are having a hard time and see an opportunity to make an investment in order to pay their mortgage. I do not know their story and I am in no position to judge those I do not know. If the market will pay the price they are asking then I am just grateful I get to buy it for the price Fractal is asking.
I don't necessarily disagree with your response here, but the context of my response was in response to your response of another post referencing the ability to buy 2 FM9's. That is where I take umbrage, if people are buying a second unit to sell whilst others wait. I agree that buying one is anyone's game. Technically, so is the second, but it's kinda b/s.

I also think I read somewhere that FAS put the kabash on the second one - maybe I misread that.

I don't necessarily disagree with your response here, but the context of my response was in response to your response of another post referencing the ability to buy 2 FM9's. That is where I take umbrage, if people are buying a second unit to sell whilst others wait. I agree that buying one is anyone's game. Technically, so is the second, but it's kinda b/s.

I also think I read somewhere that FAS put the abash on the second one - maybe I misread that.
They did.. I am pretty sure they back to.. if you are a professional reach out and we will accommodate you.

Edit: Totally agree about the buy one, sell one issue.. That is just outright scalping and not something I would agree with.

When I tell people I live in Fla they smell suntan lotion , well I smell livestock. But in reality I wouldn’t be any where else . 5 red lights and a Walmart.mostly rural and safe
I am in South Florida which is much different than your description. I wish I was in more of a rural area. I have thought about moving to up around the Leesburg area but I don't want to make my wife find another job. She is doing well where she is. We go up to that area a few times a year to some friends house that have a lot of land. We camp up there and ride motorcycles around that area. Thankfully they have started paving the roads that were full of potholes up there.

I am in South Florida which is much different than your description. I wish I was in more of a rural area. I have thought about moving to up around the Leesburg area but I don't want to make my wife find another job. She is doing well where she is. We go up to that area a few times a year to some friends house that have a lot of land. We camp up there and ride motorcycles around that area. Thankfully they have started paving the roads that were full of potholes up there.
Clay dirt roads everywhere,

Back
Top Bottom