Waitlist Email

West of Tallahassee no palm trees, beaches or bikinis here , just a bunch of cows
They are "hot" cows though!

Yeah, driving around the interior of FL this time of year you see a lot of cows huddling under the fairly scarce shade trees available. They are literally hot cows. The look on a hot cow's face is troubled to say the least.

I don’t know, they got through 8/28 in a few days and Cliff just posted a message saying that each subsequent day had half as many people on the list.
I hope 8/31 is next week and not next month. My AX8 is on its last legs and should have been serviced or retired months ago it's held up well, but it's been heavily gigged and the switches need to be serviced and encoders replaced. Fingers crossed it makes it until I receive the FM9. My plan is to have the AX8 serviced and used as my backup.

They are "hot" cows though!

Yeah, driving around the interior of FL this time of year you see a lot of cows huddling under the fairly scarce shade trees available. They are literally hot cows. The look on a hot cow's face is troubled to say the least.
When I tell people I live in Fla they smell suntan lotion , well I smell livestock. But in reality I wouldn’t be any where else . 5 red lights and a Walmart.mostly rural and safe

I wonder if you can still buy 2 FM9s ( I will only buy one) I saw 5 for sale on reverb yesterday .Looks like 2 sold only 3 today . $2895 is just wrong
If you bought it and it’s not you thing ,sell it for what you got in it . Some people are just wrong

Back
Top Bottom