Waitlist Email

No, it’s much more complicated than saying it’s a yearlong wait.

Currently people have been waiting just under a year because of the ripple effects of the virus on multiple industries and shipping. Two days get added to the wait time each weekend, and during the week Fractal processes invitations from the RSVP list, which, over time shows larger gaps, except for the introduction of the FM9 Turbo, which is sure to have caused a spike in orders.

We have no insight into the size of the list, or of the inventory or the actual number of units ordered or shipped daily, we just work with the information people voluntarily give us.

So, it’s barely better than tossing bones from a cup.
Ah ok, was worried but I am good, got my AX8 for now.. Patiently waiting on the wait list..lol

Is the list still moving approx 15 min a day???
Between 8/25 and 8/26 the line moved 4hrs 04 minutes (as far as what was reported here only) so it's increased far beyond whatever the averages were.

Crocker79
Waitlist request and confirmation: 8/28/21 2:39 pm EST
Invite received: 8/25/22 1:25pm EST

TubeStack
Waitlist Confirmation 8/28/21 6:43PM EST
Invitation for purchase 8/26/22 1:06 EST

Last edited:
Signed up yesterday @ 10:24a PDT & received an immediate confirmation.

Now the wait while I frantically sell stuff.
Signed up 9/2/2021 7:17 PM. Still waiting, : "We will notify you immediately when your name comes to the top of the list" Almost one year, unbelievable ...

if we continue to move at this rate I can have my invite in a month.

Remember the days will speed up tremendously. Altough people say the spreadsheet was useless it does give an idea of the precentage of people who signed up day 1 as compared to day 2 and 3 and so on. And it looked like this in the pre-school quality graph attachment below:
You can see day 1 was the big 'un and day 2 was 25% of day 1 with each consecutive day dropping 50% from the previous. We should soon start seeing them move days at a time.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 29
Remember the days will speed up tremendously.
Except for the major pause, and then the announcement of the FM9 Turbo causing a disturbance in the force with a spike in RSVP requests, and it’ll slow down again but we have no idea how much or when.

Fricken’ unprecedented times.

Last edited:
So times I ponder on the thought . Do we want it so bad because it’s something we can’t have or have to wait for . I remember when ammo was pretty much non existent, people were nuts. Our society programs us to be consumers .get the best, have the best , get it right now.
Yes the FM9 has a lot of features I would like to have and will use. So times I think I just need to play guitar

So times I ponder on the thought . Do we want it so bad because it’s something we can’t have or have to wait for . I remember when ammo was pretty much non existent, people were nuts. Our society programs us to be consumers .get the best, have the best , get it right now.
Yes the FM9 has a lot of features I would like to have and will use. So times I think I just need to play guitar
I have very little need for it but enjoy the hunt. I have and use my ax8 gigging a few times a week and have an axefxIII in my desk at home.

I actually need it, the FM3 causes me to do things and use things due to a lack of outputs and CPU. Believe it or not the FM9 is going to scale down my pedalboard (besides adding its own extra bulk) and allows me to ditch an external mixing board I am using in order to run 3 outputs. I've already got it all charted out, it's the FM9, 3 exp pedals, a couple EHX keyboard pedals, a Radial Big Shot for switching out guitars, a couple Line 6 G10S wireless units, and a TrippLite Isobar for power all of which fit on my 32" Pedaltrain board and inside the case for the Pedaltrain so I just roll in and out of a gig or session, open the case and hook up, close it up when done, 5-10 minutes load in and out. I'm doing that now but with more junk to haul around.

Last edited:
The average since the entire list started is about 12 minutes. Since the "pause that refreshes" (2022), it's just over 14 minutes currently.

Caveat emptor.
No disrespect intended Greg, but this type of information, even if it’s semi accurate doesn’t give people any hope. I know you have a deep analytical mind but averages have no bearing and really don’t matter at this point. They are blazing through the list now and that’s all that matters. Cheers.

No disrespect intended Greg, but this type of information, even if it’s semi accurate doesn’t give people any hope. I know you have a deep analytical mind but averages have no bearing and really don’t matter at this point. They are blazing through the list now and that’s all that matters. Cheers.
I’m grateful someone is taking the time to post the data. He’s said many times it’s quite incomplete and indicative of very little.

I’m grateful someone is taking the time to post the data. He’s said many times it’s quite incomplete and indicative of very little.

That’s fine, I meant no disrespect to Greg. But as I just said posting an average means very little. Especially as delivery times increase exponentially. Sometimes too much data can be a negative thing. Let’s focus on the now serving.

Back
Top Bottom