Waitlist Email

I got my confirmation email on 11/01/2021. I think it’s going to be awhile… 🙄
I will admit I was disappointed with the invites today, but maybe itll pick up in speed. I just hope for the sake of the product they can make a good dent in the waitlist. If we are still about 48 hours post announcement when it's all said and done, I'll be sad lol

Oh, this is too funny. I remember I did this before the FM9 was released anticipating a larger FM3 with higher specs when Quad Cortex was released and was met with similar sentiment. I wonder if any of the above have beta testing units of the FM9 turbo??
Well, you got it partially right. It's not a new chip but a new revision of the same chip ;)

I'm now (as of a couple weeks ago) an FM9 beta tester. I have the original unit and found out about the Turbo version a few hours before the official announcement.

I will admit I was disappointed with the invites today, but maybe itll pick up in speed. I just hope for the sake of the product they can make a good dent in the waitlist. If we are still about 48 hours post announcement when it's all said and done, I'll be sad lol
Pay no attention to the reports of invitations in the forum. There are a lot more people who get invitations than who participate in this forum or who report their status.

48 hours? When what is all said and done?

Last edited:
Pay no attention to the reports of invitations in the forum. There are a lot more people who get invitations than who participate in this forum or who report their status.

48 hours? When what is all said and done?
Oh sorry, just saying if the waitlist is 48 hours out once this batch is done. I hope they are able to get a few weeks in

Oh sorry, just saying if the waitlist is 48 hours out once this batch is done. I hope they are able to get a few weeks in
Well, keep it in mind that we have absolutely no idea how many people are on the initial RSVP list. I tracked the reports of people’s initial RSVP request and when they got their invitation, and, by the time the virus hit and the shipping fell apart, we were seeing about 15 minutes/day movement ahead. Some days we got no reports, other days we saw five.

It’s not very believable that FAS was that inconsistent shipping units, so that tells me there were a lot of people being served who paid no attention to the forum and didn’t report anything. And that tells me that any data being gathered is very inaccurate, so we can only get very general trends and shouldn’t try to draw any conclusions unless we have a LOT of data.

So I always recommend not paying too much attention and find something else to do while waiting. I was on the FM3 waitlist for over 1 year, and the FM9 list for a long time… the invitations will happen when they happen. I learned from watching it that Fractal does this well.

Well, keep it in mind that we have absolutely no idea how many people are on the initial RSVP list. I tracked the reports of people’s initial RSVP request and when they got their invitation, and, by the time the virus hit and the shipping fell apart, we were seeing about 15 minutes/day movement ahead. Some days we got no reports, other days we saw five.

It’s not very believable that FAS was that inconsistent shipping units, so that tells me there were a lot of people being served who paid no attention to the forum and didn’t report anything. And that tells me that any data being gathered is very inaccurate, so we can only get very general trends and shouldn’t try to draw any conclusions unless we have a LOT of data.

So I always recommend not paying too much attention and find something else to do while waiting. I was on the FM3 waitlist for over 1 year, and the FM9 list for a long time… the invitations will happen when they happen. I learned from watching it that Fractal does this well.
Did happen this morning.
But I am so fine with the FM3 that I might quit.

It was last year in August.
Haha, not that it really matters, but we are all looking at exact day and time you got your waitlist confirmation so we can bite our nails in anticipation. For example I am Sun, Aug 29, 2021, 9:19 PM, so if you are Aug 29 at 7 am I know how excited I should be :p. Please feed my FOMO anxiety.. Pleeeeeeeeeeze!!

Haha, not that it really matters, but we are all looking at exact day and time you got your waitlist confirmation so we can bite our nails in anticipation. For example I am Sun, Aug 29, 2021, 9:19 PM, so if you are Aug 29 at 7 am I know how excited I should be :p. Please feed my FOMO anxiety.. Pleeeeeeeeeeze!!
9-1-21 8:06 am for me so I know the anxiety. My anxiety is will they run out before they get to that date n time which is only 3 days from where they stopped in December.

Still think we are on 8/28 but unsure

Back
Top Bottom