Waitlist Email

I don’t understand how some of the purchase invitations have expired, provided it wasn’t already used, when it says on the invitation “Your invitation link does not technically expire….”

Waitlist confirmation received 27 August 2021 at 1:09pm EST. Still haven't received my new invitation... :(

Now back to refreshing my email every 20 seconds
At your time you should have received your invitation to buy back in October '21. Either it's lost and you need to contact sales or you did receive the invite and waited it out in which case you need to resend a waitlist request.

At your time you should have received your invitation to buy back in October '21. Either it's lost and you need to contact sales or you did receive the invite and waited it out in which case you need to resend a waitlist request.

I received my original invitation to purchase Sept 13 2021, but didn't make a purchase at the time.

Last month I asked Fractal Sales and was told a new email would be sent when they had a unit available for me, and that would happen before they resume sending emails to new people on the waitlilst.

I don’t understand how some of the purchase invitations have expired, provided it wasn’t already used, when it says on the invitation “Your invitation link does not technically expire….”
I’m kinda feel like I got the shaft in this situation.

I’m kinda feel like I got the shaft in this situation.

What I've been told by Fractal Sales is if you received a previous invitation but didn't make a purchase you will receive a new invitation with a new link. They will send these in waitlist order before they resume sending invitations to new people on the waitlist.

I was in the same situation. I had a previous invitation, and it is now expired and leads to a 404 page. I just got an email with my new invitation and the link works and I was able to make a purchase.

What I've been told by Fractal Sales is if you received a previous invitation but didn't make a purchase you will receive a new invitation with a new link. They will send these in waitlist order before they resume sending invitations to new people on the waitlist.

I was in the same situation. I had a previous invitation, and it is now expired and leads to a 404 page. I just got an email with my new invitation and the link works and I was able to make a purchase.
Imagine, contacting support/sales to get an answer

They told me that it would take a few weeks, but this makes way more sense. Hopefully those of us who already have invites get the first opportunity to the purchase one.

I was just told that they would be sending new invitations out for those of us with expired links. That is supposed to happen “over the next few weeks”.
Yeah I got the answer as well, i would assume that type of situation could have been foreseen given FAS history of product releases. Not even the option to order over the phone.

Yeah I got the answer as well, i would assume that type of situation could have been foreseen given FAS history of product releases. Not even the option to order over the phone.
I asked for clarification and was told there are a lot of people with unused invites. It sounds like we’ll have the opportunity to purchase before new invites go out.

Back
Top Bottom