Waitlist Email

I'm getting so close on the Google tracker, but who knows how close I really am. I just hope that I make this cut and don't have to wait until next year.

If only the list hasn't started on the busiest work day I had had in weeks. I saw a picture of the FM9 in the early afternoon of the 27th and I initially thought that it was just a mock up someone had done.

By the time that I finally had some free time, realized that it was real and signed up, most of the day had gone by.

We're closing in on the end of this first phase so we've had to slow down invites to avoid accidentally overselling.
Within about a week, I think we'll be out of units until we can resupply -- now expected to be in February or March.
I'll post an update when that happens.

Meanwhile, I feel compelled to say for those who have nothing while they wait, the Axe-Fx III is available now, but could also sell out before a waiting period and re-supply.

The FM3 is also available -- and on sale -- in the US and Canada.
As disappointing as this news is, the transparency is more than appreciated! I'll be able to put this out of my mind now, at least until sometime next year. Thank you!

That’s not a good assumption. The sheet has no relationship with FAS.

There are a lot of people who are not on the spreadsheet who announced their invitation in this thread. Some made announcements and then added themselves to the sheet after the fact.

The only mechanism to get on the waiting list is:
I was being facetious, hence the 3...As in, "I know it doesn't work this way, but gee golly do I wish it did".

y'all can pretty much kiss this thread goodbye until Feb-March when the re-supply occurs.

I don't see them getting beyond auto-confirm emails received on 8/27 with what supply is remaining so no point in following this either.

Someone should sticky a message at the top of the thread or shut this thread down (when supply is out) temporarily until the re-supply occurs just to avoid people wasting their time checking this.

y'all can pretty much kiss this thread goodbye until Feb-March when the re-supply occurs.

I don't see them getting beyond auto-confirm emails received on 8/27 with what supply is remaining so no point in following this either.

Someone should sticky a message at the top of the thread or shut this thread down (when supply is out) temporarily until the re-supply occurs just to avoid people wasting their time checking this.
We still have the rest of this week, maybe a little more, until they run out of this phase. And not everyone that gets an invite to buy will actually buy. I don't see them getting to me (8/27 11:38pm) but I am still going to keep an eye this thread for another week or so.

It’s exciting. It’s like watching to see who wins the lottery or something!
What kind of lottery? The kind where you suddenly hear from relatives you didn't even know you had? Or the kind where you don't see your friend Larry anymore, but next year you have a bountiful harvest?

We're closing in on the end of this first phase so we've had to slow down invites to avoid accidentally overselling.
Within about a week, I think we'll be out of units until we can resupply -- now expected to be in February or March.
I'll post an update when that happens.

Meanwhile, I feel compelled to say for those who have nothing while they wait, the Axe-Fx III is available now, but could also sell out before a waiting period and re-supply.

The FM3 is also available -- and on sale -- in the US and Canada.

Does the Axe-FX III ever go on sale? I imagine I won't get an invitation to buy the FM9 until late next year so...

We still have the rest of this week, maybe a little more, until they run out of this phase. And not everyone that gets an invite to buy will actually buy. I don't see them getting to me (8/27 11:38pm) but I am still going to keep an eye this thread for another week or so.
that's why I said:
"beyond auto-confirm emails received on 8/27"
Meaning anyone beyond 8/27 should pack it in for now.

Does the Axe-FX III ever go on sale? I imagine I won't get an invitation to buy the FM9 until late next year so...

They had a sale going about a month or so ago where if you bought the AXIII and the FC12 you got a discounted price. I was really close to pulling the trigger on that dea while waiting for my FM9. I am not sure how long the deal was on the site but it disappeared one day so I was over considering that as an option.

Which sadly is a false assumption of extreme magnitude, which is why I recommend against putting any faith in these unofficial trackers.
I know this is erroneous reasoning. I was being facetious, but that subtlety and affect is often lost when communicating via text.

That said, if I were to wager a guess, I’d say that the forum/Google spreadsheet is maybe at best only 20-25% of the total demand.

Back
Top Bottom