Waitlist Email

Wondering when my number gets called. Got the response at 12:27 PST. Any idea? I’ve seen 1:30 (assuming EST) is close, I’m ~2 hours behind that.

Okay. Might have got my hopes up too soon. So - the dynamic range for me getting the invite is somewhere between 3 days to 3 weeks :) I can live with that…not that I have any other choice :)

Exactly! I heard it takes 6 days to get one ship in and unloaded and there are like 80 ships holding at one given time. Just B.S
The US is one of the only countries that doesn't run their ports 24/7

It's causing huge delays as demand has spiked astronomically for container shipping in the last 18 months.

Sent my request 8/27/21 1:39p EST
Received my invitation 9/29/21 2:12p EST

And, as a FYI, by my tracking we're at 33 days, 0 hours, 33 minutes duration currently, with about two minutes/day being processed. Weekends, holidays, and FAS having additional duties added to their regular ones add to that. And, based on history, as the list progresses we'll see that couple minutes being processed daily increase until they're handling several days at a time. And, invites are sent out in blocks that seem to be early-afternoon EST, probably after they return from lunch.

Last edited:
Sent my request 8/27/21 1:39p EST
Received my invitation 9/29/21 2:12p EST

And, as a FYI, by my tracking we're at 33 days, 0 hours, 33 minutes duration currently, with about two minutes/day being processed. Weekends, holidays, and FAS having additional duties added to their regular ones add to that. And, based on history, as the list progresses we'll see that couple minutes being processed daily increase until they're handling several days at a time. And, invites are sent out in blocks that seem to be early-afternoon EST, probably after they return from lunch.
Congrats Greg! Great to see things moving again. I'm only 10 minutes away 🤞

Back
Top Bottom