Waiting list

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigiSage

I signed up for the waiting list within a few hours of it being announced and I’ve heard nothing. I assume the demand was so high that this is normal, but I thought I’d check: is it normal for me to still not have been given the opportunity to purchase?

They did send an automatic response right away that the email had been received, so you should have that. They won't even start sending out the emails with the invitation to buy until March though.

I should have been more clear - I did receive the confirmation email for joining the list, but nothing since. The “nothing since” part is what my question is about. Is it normal to have received noting since then, even though I signed up quickly?

Yes, I did check my spam folder.

They won't even start sending out the emails with the invitation to buy until March though.

If that’s true then what’s with several people already posting questions about their III? Are these all Fractal sponsored people that aren’t prefixing every post with a disclaimer? ;)

I should have been more clear - I did receive the confirmation email for joining the list, but nothing since. The “nothing since” part is what my question is about. Is it normal to have received noting since then, even though I signed up quickly?
That’s normal. The next email you’ll get will be the invitation to purchase. That won’t happen until sometime after the Axe IIi starts to ship.

If that’s true then what’s with several people already posting questions about their III? Are these all Fractal sponsored people that aren’t prefixing every post with a disclaimer? ;)
Example?

If you could buy it as soon as it was announced then there wouldn’t be a need for a waiting list....

The product isn’t expected to even start shipping until March and then on a first come, first served basis with regards to when you signed up, keeping in mind lots of folks signed up minutes after it was announced.

When it’s in stock and your next in line you’ll get an invitation to buy, til then, don’t expect to hear anything

Just go to the Axe FX III forum section, there are topics in there right now from people that already have the unit.

If you could buy it as soon as it was announced then there wouldn’t be a need for a waiting list....

No one is expecting a waitlisted product to ship immediately. What on earth made you think that? What I DO expect, however, is a link to place my order before it ships and given there are multiple forum posts from people that already have one it lead me to believe it had already started shipping. Now I understand that these people are beta testers, but please understand: this is not obvious to people that don't live and breath forum.fractalaudio.com every day, which is... most people.

Thanks for the clarifications everyone! I shall keep waiting patiently.

Just go to the Axe FX III forum section, there are topics in there right now from people that already have the unit.
Can you point me to one that doesn't have a note in their signature that calls them out as a Fractal beta tester?

Okay, let’s say you believed they were already shipping. You know it’s an in demand product because if it wasnt they wouldn’t need a wait list right ? You also know that you signed up hours later than lots of folks, right?

So as a result wouldn’t it be reasonable to assume that if you haven’t recieved an invitation to purchase it’s because it’s not your time yet ?

Realize too that just because people are talking about the III doesn’t mean they actually own one/used one.

Go to an exotic sports car forum and there is plenty of talk but few if any members actually own the cars they are arguing about lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom