Wah not turning on

marc0810

Inspired
Hi all, this is a simple user error on my part..I am running firmware 1.06, and all of the factory presets will not acknowledge there is an external pedal hooked up for wah...the controllers page seems to be linked up correctly but it’s like it doesn’t exist. If anyone can point me in the right direction.

Did you calibrate the pedal? Are you sure you're using the correct pedal jack?

Also, sounds like you're expecting auto-engage to be configured - you may want to confirm it is (that is a setting within the modifier in each preset).

@unix-guy yes to all. I should add what I did was @austinbuddy’s trick for making sure wah wasn’t on all the time for his live gold pack...and when I did that it seemed to disable all wah in other presets and I can’t get it to come back.

@unix-guy yes to all. I should add what I did was @austinbuddy’s trick for making sure wah wasn’t on all the time for his live gold pack...and when I did that it seemed to disable all wah in other presets and I can’t get it to come back.
I'm not sure what that trick is, but that would have been something to mention in the OP.

Do you have a link to the process?

@unix-guy no I don’t have a link at the moment, but basically it’s going into midi under settings and changing the start value of external 1 to 100% from the default of 0

Hi all, this is a simple user error on my part..I am running firmware 1.06, and all of the factory presets will not acknowledge there is an external pedal hooked up for wah...the controllers page seems to be linked up correctly but it’s like it doesn’t exist. If anyone can point me in the right direction.
Look at the Wah block. What modifier Is the Control parameter set to?

Last edited:
All I managed to fix it, it was user error somehow I had unassigned the pedal control from external 1..all fixed now

Back
Top Bottom