Voodoo Labs GCP - LABELS ARE DONE! (2-part magnetic system - glow labels available!)

Regular Fare
Depart:
Dublin 20:35
Arrive:
Birmingham T2 21:35
1 x Adult 194.99 EUR

Fare: 194.99 EUR
Online Check-In: 6.00 EUR
Delay/Cancel Levy: 2.00 EUR
Taxes / Fees: 33.89 EUR
Total Price: 236.88 EUR

The chance to beat someone with a bush with their permission. Priceless!

and just who's bush were you thinking of using? :)

and just who's bush were you thinking of using? :)

That's a good point. I guess if I'm going to take a pasting, I ought to get a say in the matter. :)

However, you might want to get it ready.. I'm on a trip to Cornwall right now and have just been forced into agreeing to go out for beer and food with some fine folk in about 15 minutes...

That's a good point. I guess if I'm going to take a pasting, I ought to get a say in the matter. :)

However, you might want to get it ready.. I'm on a trip to Cornwall right now and have just been forced into agreeing to go out for beer and food with some fine folk in about 15 minutes...

I was going to use Sophia Bush

1300578016-85.jpg

Hi there. For those subscribed to this thread - they are now available for sale in our online store from our website.

Thanks for your patience!

:)

Hi there. For those subscribed to this thread - they are now available for sale in our online store from our website.

Thanks for your patience!

:)

Awesome (and just in time for Fathers Day: "Daddy needs a new set of labels" :D)! I checked the site last night and was happily surprised to not see the "Coming Soon" message on there. :)

Hey guys! After recovering from the beating with that Bush (sadly not Sophia), the full range of GCP KickTags is now complete and available for you to check out on our webstore.

We have some other cool updates including:

1. New options for Text Labels. You can now get Glow Labels and other custom texts in different (smaller) quantities
2. Website has had a fair make-over so it's easier to get to the bits you need to get to.
3. Loads of updates for the MFC-101
4. KickTags now released for the Line 6 POD HD500.

If you get a chance, please do check us out at pedalboardlabels.com and check out our (slightly sub-par) video on YouTube;

Thanks and hope you're all keeping well.

Cheers!
Sukh

Sukh, are you done with the label business?
It's been a while. I was hoping to get some for the GCP but it's not looking good.

Hey Pete - no I'm not done mate and am still alive and well :)

As many know, the label business isn't my real job - it is a hobby business that I enjoy and run in my spare time, mostly because of the interactions it has allowed me with so many very cool people around the world.

However, this summer I had to make a very significant move to the other side of the country with my family, and the 'fallout' from it has been far more severe than I expected. As a result, I just have not been ready to restart the labels project yet, despite a very strong desire to do so.

Things are settling down, but we're not there yet and I still need more time to get my family settled. However, as soon as I'm physically able to get cracking again, I will do. I know people are waiting, and I know patience (for which I'm eternally grateful) only lasts so long, but I'm not at a stage yet where I can get up and running to the quality and level of service I have worked to in the past. I'm genuinely hoping it won't be long, and I'll post updates here at the forum and on my facebook page as soon as I'm up and running again.

To give a little more context - I'm a complete Axe FX nerd, yet haven't had time to even update the software for a *wee* while... I'm still on 8.01!!!!!!

Thanks for checking in mate - much appreciated.

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom