Volume pedal routing

Pooskie

Hi guys. I'm trying to get my volume pedal to control my level without turning down the delay tails. I have the mfc with the vol pedal plugged into expression 1. It works as a master volume now but I can't figure out how to get it to do what I want. I've read the threads about inserting a vol block in various places in line but I can't make it work. Thanks in advance for any help

Quick and easy way.... on the axe-fx go to IO-CTRL, set out1 volume to none. Set input volume to 11.

Or

Use expression 2 on the MFC-101 (or program expression 1 to use CC#16)

In Axe-edit, place a vol block where you want it, go to the Volume parameter, right click the center of the knob. In source choose external 1.

I still like using a volume block as changing the input volume can also affect how the amp input is driven, which I like to use my guitar volume to control. I expect you did add the block correctly, just need to do what Java said and set out 1 to none in IO-CONTROL. I put my block just before delays but I think anything after amp and before delay will do what you are looking for

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, basically just stick it before the delay, but after the amp, if you want your delay repeats to continue after you've cut the signal with the volume block.

Its one of the things I love about the Axe, I can move a volume pedal around patch to patch, so I can do just what your looking for one moment, and with the touch of a knob, move it so its in front of the amp for doing things like swells. Things that required rewiring my hardware pedalboard or adding additional pedals

Back
Top Bottom