Volume/Pan Block issue [NOT A BUG]

gatkins10

I am using preset 125 from the Bank A of v15.x , Dual Clean. I added a Volume/Pan block after the speakers, like I do for every patch. However this time, the volume pedal works once, then it doesnt work again until I change patches and go back to preset 125. Up or down, it's on. Halfway, the volume is at 50%, it's almost like it's in pan mode, not volume. And after the first use of the pedal, the Edit light comes on, as if I was editing the patch. But all I did was use the volume pedal. All other patches I have modified are fine. It's only this one. Wondering what I did wrong????? running v15.03 on FxII. My volume pedal is a Mission into MFC-101 Mark II controller.

Ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
the edit light coming on is normal.

can you put some screen shots of the volume block settings?

what parameter are you modifying to control volume in that block?

I am modifying the Volume parameter, external 1 controller. Auto engage is off.

Weird I just went back the preset, and the volume block is off (i had it on and saved it), and my Vol block library setting is gone. wth. ok, so something is not being saved when I do save it?

Ok, so there was something fubar'd with that volume blocks library. I deleted it, removed the vol/pan block, put it back, and changed the controller for my mission pedal, and vunderbar! it's working again.

It's a layer 8 issue (the user).

Back
Top Bottom