Wish Volume Increment/Decrement optional store

reclavea

Fractal Fanatic
Wish this also for other Fractal processor models.

The option to have the volume increment/decrement in the outputs NOT STORED.

Hitting same scene or any scene or new preset reverts back to stored preset settings.

+1000!
It would be a perfect boost tool. Sometimes you need more boost, sometimes you need less- with 1dB increments you can easily get to the desired boost level.
It would also remove the audio gap which occours when saving.

+1000!
It would be a perfect boost tool. Sometimes you need more boost, sometimes you need less- with 1dB increments you can easily get to the desired boost level.
It would also remove the audio gap which occours when saving.

Exactly.
Our go to lead patch levels we set are great or perfect for most situations , but certain songs or passages needs to be a tad lower or so... or higher.

But how would it work?

You’re in scene 1 of Preset XXX.
The volume level is too high. So you press the Vol Dec switch a couple of times.
It’s your time to solo, so you switch to scene 2.
Now your solo is over and you return to scene 1. Again, you have press the Vol Dec switch to decrease the level.

Things are not saved, so the next time you’d have to repeat the process.

Just trying to understand, not trying to be negative.

For me its usually like this:

I play rythm mostly on clean tone and when it comes to solo I switch to my lead preset (or lead scene). Depending on the context this lead preset or scene can be too quiet or too loud (it can also be just right :). I adjust it as needed depending on context.
The context can be Loud drummer vs soft drummer, Party gig vs background music gig etc..

Or:

When playing rythm I want to switch between fingerstyle and a pick. I need just a subtle volume change, but this change can vary depending on a song and band dynamics.

Last edited:
It's like our favorite go to "bread and butter" rhythm, clean and lead tones are just right for certain songs and either too loud or too soft for others.

A volume pedal would be an option but I experience the same problems as what pauliusmm outlined above.

My wish would work perfect as in my Ultra days it worked superbly and PRECISELY but the saving the preset feature made my intended use impractical.

Back
Top Bottom