Virgil's AxeFX Ultra Arrival Pool

VirgilGuitar

Inspired
OK, I have reached the epitome of boredom folks - I sit here waiting patiently for the arrival of my New AxeFX Ultra tomorrow, so let's start a pool on this thread - whoever's guess end's up being the closest, I'll give you the downloadable version of my last CD (It ain't the greatest assortment of songs, but you may like 2 or 3 notes)

You are picking any time in between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm (EST) that you think will arrive at my doorstep.......
For a bonus, guess if there will be chocolate in there too..... I will give you some more cool MP3's for free!

So your posts should look like this:

2:27 pm - no chocolate

AxeFXer's, start your engines :shock:

5:20 pm - With small trace amounts of chocolate present because Fedex ripped a hole in your package (ok, that just sounds wrong, but I digress....), causing the chocolate to fall out and onto the warehouse floor, which would then provide nourishment for the large infestation of rats that are a staple of Fedex's facilities. Then again, the rats may be solely responsible and chewed the hole in your package (sounds even more wrong, not to mention unspeakably painful) and the theft of the chocolate, it's difficult to say. However, in that scenario, it is highly unlikely that even trace amounts of the chocolate would be present, for if the rats have access to your package (yeah, so wrong), you can be assured my friend that none will have been left.

Forget what I said - No chocolate, though there may be rat droppings (and please don't mistake these for being chocolate - I'm speaking from experience here). :D

13:20 - no chocolate - but a "sorry we missed you card" because your door bell didn't work and you are busy on the toilet. By the time you realise there is somebody at the door, you land up tripping over something with your pants round your ankles, only to so the lorry drive off anyway. Damn it!!!

Sixstring said:
4:15 pm no chocolate, minor box rash :lol:

Holy Shittake! Sixsring is very scary :shock:

The unit came in at ((((((((((((((Insert drum roll here)))))))))))))))

4:14 - no chocolate

can't hook it up until I'm done teaching will be back :?

VirgilGuitar said:
Sixstring said:

Ha... Now if I can just do that with super lotto numbers I'd be a happy camper. How about the box rash?

Now I'll be looking in the morning for your post on, How come it doesn't sound like I thought it would :lol:

Sixstring said:
VirgilGuitar said:
Sixstring said:

Ha... Now if I can just do that with super lotto numbers I'd be a happy camper. How about the box rash?
Sorry, dude, One number off is just as good as nothing at all!!! :lol:
Now I'll be looking in the morning for your post on, How come it doesn't sound like I thought it would :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anticipation that high has a long way to fall... :twisted:

Stick with it.

Alright Everyone!
As a consolation prize I have decided to give out a bunch of free music of mine to ALL of you who visited this thread - ahhh, easter eggs?- some of it (Or all of it) you may find lame, but hey, it's original right? (Except for 1 Pink Floyd tune from Dark Side of The Moon - which may astound you)

I want everyone to be nice to sixstring for at least the next month or so for kicking ass on this contest - I just figured, why not give it to all of you for participating - also, this will be great because you get to hear my "Pre-AxeFX" music and maybe compare the new CD that should be done in the next few months(Yeah, right.)

Go to the link, right-click on the song and save target as - or whatever you normally do to snag files:
http://virgilguitar.com/sixstring/

If you have any questions regarding particular songs, like who was the singer etc., just post them on here - everything was recorded here in my home studio - lemme know what you think!
http://virgilguitar.com/sixstring/

With my luck just being one number off is a lot better then what I've done in the past... 0 :lol: ,

The second comment was just an elbow, you know what I'm talking about. :mrgreen:

Virgil are you sure your clock is set right? It might have been slow :lol:

Sixstring said:
With my luck just being one number off is a lot better then what I've done in the past... 0 :lol: ,

The second comment was just an elbow, you know what I'm talking about. :mrgreen:

Sixstring - my daughter used the clock on our cable tv (Fiber Optic actually) while I was giving a lesson - she looked at it at the precise time it (The box) was at the doorstep.

I went through a rigorous training drill with her, including going to the gym, eating raw eggs and deep transcendental meditation just to make sure this was done EXACTLY right. We had her vision checked out at 20/20 just minutes after I posted the pool and I had 2 other backups to verify the results, just in case if she "Blinked" or did anything stupid during that excat moment in history.
So if there is any possible way to fudge these numbers, well, I'll have no part of it!

VirgilGuitar said:
Sixstring said:

Sixstring - my daughter used the clock on our cable tv (Fiber Optic actually) while I was giving a lesson - she looked at it at the precise time it (The box) was at the doorstep.

I went through a rigorous training drill with her, including going to the gym, eating raw eggs and deep transcendental meditation just to make sure this was done EXACTLY right. We had her vision checked out at 20/20 just minutes after I posted the pool and I had 2 other backups to verify the results, just in case if she "Blinked" or did anything stupid during that excat moment in history.
So if there is any possible way to fudge these numbers, well, I'll have no part of it!

Ah crap...!

Krusty-The-Clown-psd31017.png

Back
Top Bottom