Violin/Cello preset with 4 Awesome free IRs ( and a sloppy Rush cover)

I try to use it but It dosnt work for me, I have a FM3 Update Firmware 7 and try ti use it but dont have sound on the preset :( I need the violin

I try to use it but It dosnt work for me, I have a FM3 Update Firmware 7 and try ti use it but dont have sound on the preset :( I need the violin
You likely need to load the IRs into the cab block. 🙂

Use the CAB Manager in the Editor to import the IRs (.wav)

Last edited:
Great patch. I am a former violinist so this is very intriguing.
Fractal technology is all new to me. What I don't understand is after downloading and importing the patch, I don't get any audio (though I see input). I take note that the cab has no profile attached, so IR's are required for the Cabinet in a patch to work (or bypass the cab).
How are the suggested IR's (wav files) used as IR's? Cab Lab 3 is no longer available on the Fractal site... so I have to wait for Cab Lab 4!
I assume Cab Lab will convert the wav file to a cab syx file? In the meantime, I will borrow a cab profile from another patch.
Cab Lab 4 is at the Fractal site and is free... https://www.fractalaudio.com/cab-lab-4/ check it out...

This is the best thing since sliced bread...LOL Thanks a lot. Used the Viola setting live last week and everyone loved it. Just need to know whatt you plan to do with it and play before hand to get setting dialed in for your setup and as others have said playing very cleanly. I also found that certain timbres and notes which glitch out much easier than others and just avoided those..
Turning your guitar treble knob all the way down may help.

Back
Top Bottom