VIDEO: Tom Anderson Guitarworks 'Angel' Model - Demo - Sean Ashe (patches inside!)

Great playing. The phrasing is nice and "conversational"--not an easy thing to accomplish. I'm a big Andy Timmons fan, and thought I heard a few familiar licks...

Thank you so much! I never really learned much of andy's music but he is THE man. I believe music is a language, so that means a lot to hear!

Dig the TA and the playing!! TA's seems very close to Suhr's but I never bonded with the look they offered. This one looks amazing! I will need a 24 fret in the future so i may just check one of these out instead of a Modern.

Dig the TA and the playing!! TA's seems very close to Suhr's but I never bonded with the look they offered. This one looks amazing! I will need a 24 fret in the future so i may just check one of these out instead of a Modern.

Tom & John are friends and both came into the guitar business around the same time. I think Suhrs are wonderful guitars, but I've played about 25 of them now and not a single one of them felt 'right' in my hands. I'm also not really into the asymmetrical body of the modern. But last namm I picked up an Anderson, hit one chord, and I felt like i was hanging out with an old friend (not a sales pitch, i posted this in my namm experience thread last year haha). Every one of them, even the ones with specs that aren't really my thing, feel like they have been with me forever. I couldn't be happier honestly, its all up to my hands now! They need work :p haha. Glad you enjoyed the video!

This is so fantastic! Your playing has come such a long way and I don't see that progress stopping anytime soon!
Love the plexi tones!
MORE!

Back
Top Bottom