VIDEO: Tom Anderson Guitarworks 'Angel' Model - Demo - Sean Ashe (patches inside!)

Sean Ashe

Power User
Hey everyone, here is my new video demonstrating my new Tom Anderson Guitarworks ‘Angel’ model (24 frets). If any of you will be at NAMM, I will have this beautiful instrument with me, and if you want to check it out let me know! There should also be several other Angels at the Anderson booth. See you there!

I used the Axe FX II for all guitars and bass tones, (rhythm guitar is factory preset Plexi AC and here's the lead Axe-Change - Download Preset - Seans Plexi - by Sean Ashe )

Hope you like it :) Please let me know what you think!

Wonderful Sean! It's been cool to watch you grow into your already awesome skills and expand them. That was really great stuff and that new guitar looks so killer.

Wow, beautiful guitar! Excellent playing and tone as always!!!! :)

Thanks for sharing the preset!

Awesome playing once again dude! Amazing use of chromatic phrasing in the leads. Very close to my own style, although I feel I've been stuck in a groove lately. This track instantly gave me some new ideas. Thanks a ton!!!

Awesome playing once again dude! Amazing use of chromatic phrasing in the leads. Very close to my own style, although I feel I've been stuck in a groove lately. This track instantly gave me some new ideas. Thanks a ton!!!

Thank YOU! :) Glad you liked it!

As someone else had pointed out already, that you've really come along as a player since you first joined the forum. Excellent job Sean... but your guitar is ugly! :lol j/k

As someone else had pointed out already, that you've really come along as a player since you first joined the forum. Excellent job Sean... but your guitar is ugly! :lol j/k

Thank you! I always push myself to be a better play the next day, than i was the day before. I really appreciate the kind words :)

The video gave me gass

Does anybody know the average lead time for a new special order?

I mean it really depends on the dealer, but usually I know its about a 6 month wait. Could be sooner though, your best bet is finding your nearest or preferred dealer, spec'ing out and seeing what build slot you got.

Nice work Sean.That has got to bring a smile to Tom's face.Been thinking about a Bulldog for a while but that Angel looks great and sounds fantastic with the Axe.And 24 frets,MMMMMMMMMM.Thanks again for a great demo.

Nice work Sean.That has got to bring a smile to Tom's face.Been thinking about a Bulldog for a while but that Angel looks great and sounds fantastic with the Axe.And 24 frets,MMMMMMMMMM.Thanks again for a great demo.

Thanks! The bulldogs are incredible. This year I'm building up my anderson fleet although the bulldog is last on the list, i must have one! once you use an anderson, its really quite hard to play anything else. or at least that's my experience :D Glad you liked it!

Back
Top Bottom