Video - Moke's Axe-Fx ll Preset Tour and Demo/Tutorial - Part #1

Someone posted all of your vids on TGP ... was watching and jumped back here to "like" - awesome work Moke - highly appreciative, super cool!

Hi guys, I've got my website up and running. I am not a webmaster, so be patient.....;). I only had time to add the 3 'Multi-Purpose' presets from video #1. I also added a 'Donate' button if anyone would like to donate something for the videos, advice, or presets that I have already shared.

Check out the site at......custompresets.com

Thanks for your interest and the kind words....Moke

Still fumbling around on the site, but its coming along. I made some edits to the presets per customer feedback. There will now be two versions of each preset.

One with all of the 'External Controllers' that I use and that are in the video. And one with all of the 'External Controllers' removed for ease of use.

All of the 'Internal Controllers' (if any) will still be there.

OMG the acoustic/12-string sim is amazing. I must have this.

I have a really dumb question before making the purchase. It says it was made with a Mark I on Q3.02. It will work in Q5.02 on an XL+, right? :oops:
Yes it will. Just follow the instructions regarding the enclosed IR. Also, it's designed for use with a bridge humbucker pickup.

Back
Top Bottom