Video - Moke's Axe-Fx ll Preset Tour and Demo/Tutorial - Part #1

Moke

Axe-Master
Vendor
Hey everyone, I've been wanting to do some tutorial videos for some time now. So I decided to test out the software and hardware on a series of 'Preset Tour and Demo/Tutorial' videos. This first part covers 3 of my 'General' work-horse rock presets that I used before I adopted a 'Preset per Song' approach.

Lots of useful information on 'Internal', 'External', and 'Scene' controllers. As well as effect block routing that applies to the 'AX8' and the 'FX8'. The upcoming videos will cover my 'Song Specific' presets.

I hopefully will get better at this. I have a new found respect for you guys making these videos...........

Last edited:
dang wasn't there a B3 preset floating around recently... i meant to grab it.

nice video! great tones. i should explore the plexi and brit again...

Well done Moke!!!!! A lot of great info there. It's always insightful seeing how others create their masterpieces.

And I totally agree with you on the respect for the people that create all the helpful videos. Many people just have no idea how time consuming it can become to make everything presentable and correct.

Again, well done!!!!!

Thanks guys..........It will get more interesting as the other videos are posted...........

Wow! Nothing but stellar tones there. And lots of great information that could be applied to, say, my presets :D
-
Austin

The geek in me wants to see the expanded video(s) that goes block by block, parameter by parameter, and the rationale ..... I love seeing what others have come up with to make magic from this most magical box we have!!

Very excellent video, thanks for that and looking forward to more.
I can't fault your video making skills.

It ended too soon.
Love it. I really like your signal chain.
I had over an hour of video. I discovered last night that almost half of it has no audio....:eek: (my fault). So I have to redo it. But I will eventually cover all of the interesting stuff.

Back
Top Bottom