Video from Saturday night's gig

No More Tears

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! \m/ \m/

I've been waiting & waiting to hear the OZZ version of this & all I can say is WAY TO GO BRO!!!!!! \m/

I REALLY wanted to hear the solo section on this one too.............Do you guys skip that part? Is it hard to get that part right live....or?

Either way, I'm impressed again & A+!

Peace! X-Mann

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! \m/ \m/

I've been waiting & waiting to hear the OZZ version of this & all I can say is WAY TO GO BRO!!!!!! \m/

I REALLY wanted to hear the solo section on this one too.............Do you guys skip that part? Is it hard to get that part right live....or?

Either way, I'm impressed again & A+!

Peace! X-Mann
She cut the video short but we do the whole song like the album. Didn't realize I hadn't posted it before. Here's the whole tune from another gig.

Very nice job Todd & that is a VERY difficult solo to nail & play live!!!!!!

You did a great job & the tone was spot on awesome!!!!!!

X

The person who shot the 2 vids is a clueless guitar hater! lol

They kept focusing on the bass player & singer:mad:

Anyway, the whole band is great! I wish I could see your band here in Miami......

The person who shot the 2 vids is a clueless guitar hater! lol

They kept focusing on the bass player & singer:mad:

Anyway, the whole band is great! I wish I could see your band here in Miami......
Lmao! Ya, I kind of scratched my head on that one. There was so much fog on the stage you couldn't even see me though it in the pics. One of those gigs. Thank God for my glow in the dark Kick tag labels on my board from @Toadfish

Last edited:
Aaaaaawesooooome!
This is so great. I am an old Ozzy Fan and you cover so perfect.
When do you come to Hamburg in Germany??
Was it all AX8 or did you gig with the XL?

Lmao! Ya, I scratched my head in that one. There was so much fog on the stage you couldn't even see me though it in the pics. One of those gigs. Think God for my glow in the dark Kick tag labels from @Toadfish

Always makes me smile when someone genuinely gets benefit from my labels, in the way I intended them to, in a live gig situation. Thanks for the comment brother!

Sukh

Aaaaaawesooooome!
This is so great. I am an old Ozzy Fan and you cover so perfect.
When do you come to Hamburg in Germany??
Was it all AX8 or did you gig with the XL?
It was all AX8. In the third video you can see my XL on in my rack case just for looks. I was running the AX8 into a Matrix poweramp in my rack case to power the 4x12 cab.

Very nice Todd - I love the video quality. The sound quality could be better, but it still sounds great, and one can tell, you really nailed those Ozz sounds.

It was all AX8. In the third video you can see my XL on in my rack case just for looks. I was running the AX8 into a Matrix poweramp in my rack case to power the 4x12 cab.

Hey Todd... Do you run the Ax8 to FOH then a single feed to your matrix via outout 2 for stage monitoring or are mic'ing your 4x12 cab?

Back
Top Bottom