Video: Brit 800 improv using Suhr Classic

Two issues here.

First you've exceed the level of acceptable coolness for a first post on this forum.

Second, I think that you've exceeded the speed limit for any pink stratocaster.

Very nice video, really cool phrasing and of course nice tone to boot.

Total fail for a first post. We're going to have to keep an eye on you.

:)

Shasha,

With playing like that, he could be wearing a pink tutu and all would be right in the world... Great job.

-Nate

Just commented on your you tube channel , then I find your first post right after :D . Sounds cool,so far I'm diggin 10. I,ve had to start from scratch with presets, but its like getting a new axe II again :D Nice to see ya on the forums

What else can I say, but Holy Shitballs!! Great tone; ridiculous playing; and I dig the Suhr!

Edit: Just watched your Don't Give Up cover; wow, that was killer!!

Last edited:
I love this comment posted under your video... It says it all:

Rick, which is the radius of that neck? 16" or 10-14"? Incredible playing as always. Truly genius!

It's a 16".

Ahhh yeah 16", I bet girls can't walk for months after having sex with a legend like you!

Great video man!

hey Rick! Always liked your youtube vids... A pleasure to have ya with us... great tone going on there man! love it. cheers!

Absolutely awesome! Outstanding performance. Great sound too. May I ask what preset you were using on your v10 test clip? Thx Fremen for sharing the video.

Bro my name says it all. WTF over. If there were an american idol for guitarist, I'd put you in the finals. Your phrasing and melodic playing is amazing. Welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom