• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Vibro-King | Zendrive | MJT Robben Ford '60 Tele replica (video and preset)

Burgs

Experienced
Whilst patiently waiting for the Axe FX III to hit these shores, I'm still loving the XL+...and will always love it!

Yesterday a cool little MJT Robben Ford '60 Tele replica landed on my doorstep (part of a trade), so I put together some sounds and recorded the following using an an old Guthrie Govan backing track. Turns out I should probably have listened to that track more than once before hitting record as it's pretty seat-of-the-pants stuff. Anyway, hopefully you'll get some use out the preset. Tweak it and make it yours.

Video:

Preset:

http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=6182

Hubi

Experienced
A really good guitar- this Tele, very balanced, not to extremly twangy. Great played of course.....
What IR did you use with the Vibro King?

Jul

Inspired
Phenomenal playing there - nice tone(s), and overall quite inspiring as well! Thanks for sharing ... I'm going to have to (at least try to ) cop some of those licks from the video. Nice choice of backing track by the way... I went on a youtube search and found it: Guthrie Govan " East City Central Lights" jamtrack central.com. - Cool site.l

Last edited:

Dynamic1022

Inspired
Really loe your playing and the sound of the Tele.
I don't know what you trade it for, but it is for sure a very good deal.

Top Bottom